Black masculinity is mostly a myth

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

I always see media and blacks try to promote themselves as being super alpha and masculine. However I never see it in real life. When I worked as a stocker one of the black guys started shit with lead white guy. He was like then do something and got in his face. The black guy immediately backed off and was like nah dawg you tough though. Also, same thing happened with me when I got in argument with black guy at a previous job. Your average black avoids fighting just as much as any white or asian guy out there.

Why did he start stuff? Was he being an idiot negro? Or was the white guy a racist asshole?

blacks will also never fight one on one and will always jump in

I don't remember why he started it but was on him. The white guy is huge redneck though. I don't like rednecks much but they at least don't take shit.

modelolz wrote:blacks will also never fight one on one and will always jump in

Blacks almost never fight one on one. When their home boy is being beat on you always see some sly guy from behind sucker punch the guy beating on their friend

TheAryan wrote:I don't remember why he started it but was on him. The white guy is huge redneck though. I don't like rednecks much but they at least don't take shit.
I hate rednecks. flay and burn them all.

niggers are calm or violent depends of the ethnic
in my land all the niggers are harmless but ie in Brazil niggers comes from a violent ethnic , the scene is different there

legit, there isn't actually a statistically significant difference in hormone levels between black and white men, or dick size

stupidfucker wrote:legit, there isn't actually a statistically significant difference in hormone levels between black and white men, or dick size

asians also

stupidfucker wrote:legit, there isn't actually a statistically significant difference in hormone levels between black and white men, or dick size

and indians

I was including indians as asians

but yes
we're leftying up this thread, legitly

Icecutter101 wrote:

asians also

I think blacks might be better having sex because they fuck a bunch of 2/10s and get practice. Typically anyone who does something more than once gets better at it. While white and asian guys hold out for qts and non land whales.

TheAryan wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:asians also

I think blacks might be better having sex because they fuck a bunch of 2/10s and get practice. Typically anyone who does something more than once gets better at it. While white and asian guys hold out for qts and non land whales.

blacks face higher rejection rates even from nigger sows.

Haha fuck no. I live near a violent city and blacks are routinely shooting and stabbing each other. I saw a vine the other day with a black getting head in a car with his kids next to him. Zero fucks given by that race.

bastille wrote:Haha fuck no. I live near a violent city and blacks are routinely shooting and stabbing each other. I saw a vine the other day with a black getting head in a car with his kids next to him. Zero fucks given by that race.

thats cherry picking

every incel in this thread would be brutally beaten by your average nigger :lol:

Icecutter101 wrote:

asians also

Pfft there totally is. Asians are legit smaller than both blacks and whites. Even on a tumblr dedicated to big asians "hungasians" are much smaller than any other "big cock blog".

TheAryan wrote:

Depends, Northern europeans can't fuck for shit for the most part. Latin Europeans can though. They tend to have a lot more girth than other Europeans too which is probably where the big cock stereotypes come from.
Med jock is everything http://italianjocks.tumblr.com

A lot of this could come from the fact that if legal charges were brought into the picture, black people will always get fucked over more than any other race. Even if the white guy started the fight, when the cops show up it's going to be the black guy that gets the shit end of the stick every damn time. Hell the white guy could have not a scratch on his face and the black guy could be bleeding out of his mouth, but hes still gonna get locked up while the white guy is going to be offered to be taken to the minor emergency room. Black people know this, and I feel like that makes them not want to fight back unless they absolutely have to.

Zezmia wrote:

and indians

No sorry not Indians. They are too subhuman. Dat HBO....

DiamondEyes wrote:

Pfft there totally is. Asians are legit smaller than both blacks and whites. Even on a tumblr dedicated to big asians "hungasians" are much smaller than any other "big cock blog".

TheAryan wrote:

Depends, Northern europeans can't fuck for shit for the most part. Latin Europeans can though. They tend to have a lot more girth than other Europeans too which is probably where the big cock stereotypes come from.

so why the hell are yu so interested in other guys dicks ?

Topic Tags

Return to Race