Some Of You Just Need To Move To A Big City

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Ceran wrote:
WeisseWolfe wrote:Whose alt is OP? I'm thinking animus

No she's legit

Wheres the proof?

Writing style

No guy can recreate that disordered , contradictory language, maybe FuckThis cause he's half female but she's a native speaker this one

Once a month (maybe more, I'm not regular) my period makes me irrational. I would fuck any semblance of a cock if it made my uterus smile.

You want to fuck while you are on your period? Why? That is disgusting

Human wrote:Once a month (maybe more, I'm not regular) my period makes me irrational. I would fuck any semblance of a cock if it made my uterus smile.

You want to fuck while you are on your period? Why? That is disgusting

That's not what I'm saying.

Any girl can tell you. A few days before my period, I am very turned on, all the time. Its crazy.

Ceran wrote:Writing style

No guy can recreate that disordered , contradictory language, maybe FuckThis cause he's half female but she's a native speaker this one

I have contradictory language?

Interesting.

Exodus wrote:Lol im a bi guy into fantasizing about being a girl

Its guys like me who get off on it, LOL at there being no motivation for it

At least if i pretended to be a girl id be serious

Interesting.
I'd like to know what makes me seem like I'm not serious but you don't have to answer that.

mvp wrote:
cats wrote:This, big cities make hypergamy much worse. Why do you think women always dream about moving to big cities? It certainly isn't to fuck some average guy, it's to get close to the millionaires and billionaires who they're really after.

thats the reality !

the utter cunts want the best of the best
they wont settle for less

its lights out for the average dude, man

its 2015, man

You don't want the best that you can get?

Should someone call you a cunt for it?

halsey wrote:You don't want the best that you can get?

That is not how men think. Most males are okay with an average girl, she doesn´t have to be the best. But females only want the best or nothing at all.
Last edited by ihateallwomen on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

halsey wrote:
mvp wrote:
thats the reality !

the utter cunts want the best of the best
they wont settle for less

its lights out for the average dude, man

its 2015, man

You don't want the best that you can get?

It's about you. Since you always like things being about you. You should be better. You shouldn't hold other people to a standard you cannot live up to.

Larger dating pool = more scraps...

more scraps = if incels actually try they can get some pussy.

Its really not ground breaking...

And yes hypergamey is real of course, but do you really think millionaire chads are going to fuck normie girls? They might for a while until they fuck 50-100 of them or so but then they are only going for looksmatched and above..

As stupid as this thread is, and OP really isn't qualified to help, you guys are not fucked as bad as you think you are.

ihateallwomen wrote:
halsey wrote:You don't want the best that you can get?

That is not how men think. Most males are okay with an average girl, she doesn´t have to be the best. But females only want the best or nothing at all.

Maybe where you are from. Where I'm from, all the men aim high with no apologies. In career, in women, in life.

Brimstone wrote:Larger dating pool = more scraps...

more scraps = if incels actually try they can get some pussy.

Its really not ground breaking...

This.

Brimstone wrote:And yes hypergamey is real of course, but do you really think millionaire chads are going to fuck normie girls? They might for a while until they fuck 50-100 of them or so but then they are only going for looksmatched and above..

As stupid as this thread is, and OP really isn't qualified to help, you guys are not fucked as bad as you think you are.

Again, this.

And oh please. The thread is stupid? I'm not qualified to help? Maybe not but I didn't realize I needed to be qualified to relate to other people. I have guy friends here that don't look as good as some of the people on this site and they don't have the problems some of you do. They have been subjugated to copious amounts of bullshit in their little towns because the phone screens and laptops seem like real life.

For those who don't know this, I thought it would be helpful to share this news. Because really, what are the guys on here doing here outside of trying to be more depraved or depressed than the other?

its an open forum. People can use some information and good news. You obviously know this so why haven't you started a thread and told them?

All of this is stupid and yet we agree down to the detail. Ok, why not. Whatever works to help the people who need the message to hear it, friend.

TheAryan wrote:Maybe this is true. I live in literally bumfuck nowhere. Also how you know we are cute?

I saw some of the Rate Me threads.

Was not sure if srs

One of the guys is actually hot and just needs to eat something and see some sun

There is so much misinformation about what cuts it and what doesn't. Not all of your are ugly. Some of you are cute enough that your awkardness is charming. But you live in the middle of nowhere with cookie cutter situations that we in the city watch on TV for prime time. Its not real to us.

So many more people, so many more opportunities. Its another world that you know nothing about if you don't live it. Don't listen to me or the people who tell you that its not true. Take a short trip and see for yourself. You're insane if you think the only people fucking in the city are the millionaires.

halsey wrote:What the fuck, internet

he had a big dick and

My cock is reasonably big, it doesn't seem to fucking help though, does it? Why? I'm an insecure, skeletal mess with more mental health disorders than most.

too_many_secrets wrote:I lived in a big city, it made no difference to anything, well nothing related to dating.

can you tell us more? Were you actually proactive or were you walling yourself off?

halsey wrote:Maybe where you are from. Where I'm from, all the men aim high with no apologies. In career, in women, in life.

You mean chads? That may be true. However the rest of us doesn´t aim high, but you don´t see it because incels are invisible to you.

ihateallwomen wrote:
halsey wrote:Maybe where you are from. Where I'm from, all the men aim high with no apologies. In career, in women, in life.

You mean chads? That may be true. However the rest of us doesn´t aim high, but you don´t see it because incels are invisible to you.

You can believe what you want. But when you're interested in genuine discourse, I'm happy to share what I know to be true with you. Hopefully some on here will listen to reason or at least go see for themselves.

halsey wrote:can you tell us more? Were you actually proactive or were you walling yourself off?
Depends what you mean by proactive. I went on dates if that's what you mean. I certainly didn't wall myself off, I had to turn up to my job at that time!

too_many_secrets wrote:
halsey wrote:can you tell us more? Were you actually proactive or were you walling yourself off?
Depends what you mean by proactive. I went on dates if that's what you mean. I certainly didn't wall myself off, I had to turn up to my job at that time!

I'm not going to assume what the problem could be

Yes dates is what I meant

Were these girls looksmatched? Prettier?
What is your personality style? Are you sweet? Aggressive?
Did you date a lot? Is this online dating?

The reason I ask these questions is the people I sometimes go out with from work or just friends and friends of friends range the scale in terms of looks
But when were out having fun, even the not so cute guys get laid. This happens all the time. Everyone is participating in the fun and having a good time. They all look better in that light

You did say dating and I'm talking about partying and socializing so maybe that's the difference?

More people, more opportunity right

Are the regular guy friends I see and you all so different?

Life in a big city is always better you faggots.

Even if you're still an Incel, in a big cities you have much more opportunities, things to do, hobbys, clubs things which will help you to cover up/cope with your inceldom. I have two Jobs, and go to some sport clubs, I am very busy, so I dont have much time to worry about my inceldom.

When I lived in a small town I just did nothing all the day, where just sitting in my basement und browsing on sluthate.

BIG CITY LIFE >>>> small town.

I live in a big city but it's in the Midwest where height is of the utmost importance. I'm a 5'9" manlet so it's tough here. I did way better in South Florida bc there are so many Latin and Jewish ppl down there. Not to mention, basically all Jewish females are at least 7/10 by default.

I could imagine San Francisco would be a decent place to slay. There's such a large homo population, and a lot of guys who are socially retarded tech geeks.
I gymcel HARD! GAINZ BABY GAINZ!

In Eastern Europe easiest way to penetrate is to stay in smelly poor villages where females are still not affected with American shit, or go to city and find one of those recent migrants, not spoiled by female dominated culture.

Peasant girls don't ask much, you don't need to buy fancy dinners, you just fuck, and there is plenty of space to do this.
Previous

Return to White Knighting