War Machine drops a bomb in Court

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

Text messages from Koppenhaver's phone would call into question the validity of Mackinday's statements about the attack, Sua said.

Prosecutors said they didn't know Koppenhaver had kept the phone. The ex-Bellator MMA and Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter was arrested in California a week after the Aug. 8, 2014, assault and has been in custody since.

The judge ordered Sua to turn that phone over to prosecutors by next week.

The defense attorney said text messages from the night of the alleged attack showed "ample evidence of (Mackinday) enticing Mr. Koppenhaver to come over that evening, ample evidence of her consenting to him being there."

Bluth said she needed to review the entirety of the messages.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Icecutter101 wrote:everyone hopes he goes down

Oh he's going down. It's a fact. You don't get to drop

a blowout fracture of her left eye and several other broken bones in her face, two missing teeth, a lacerated liver, broken ribs and serious bruising in several places

that amount of damage and wander off into the sunset.

WeisseWolfe wrote:Who cares

Go scratch your wrists with a spoon again phaquart. Fuck off out my thread.

Like I have said before: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92320&p=850796#p850796
3D Face Analysis wrote:Christy Mack might have provoked War Machine in beating her up. Christy Mack admitted that he had beaten her before, when they were in a relationship.

We don't know the whole story. Stop making assumptions. Stop assuming that War Machine he was jealous.

I meant that there might have been an argument that eventually escalated into a physical altercation. Blame it on the argument, not the person.

Everyone says that "war machine deserves to be dead".

But if a female did the same to her husband or ex-husband, there would be people defending her.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
WeisseWolfe wrote:Who cares

Whatever go write more whack lyrics

WeisseWolfe wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:

Whatever go write more whack lyrics

:lol:

She is a fucking slut, probably cheated, probably played games, probably deserved it

Lol no

MyBalls YourChin wrote:You don't get to drop that amount of damage and wander off into the sunset.

If he had such an emotional grip on her that she denied he did anything, he'd have walked

Lefortus wrote:#free war machine

Legit

still hopes that steroid peanut head faggot gets raped in prison.

chimai wrote:still hopes that steroid peanut head faggot gets raped in prison.

Highly unlikely

Slut's Shame wrote:She is a fucking slut, probably cheated, probably played games, probably deserved it

Lol no

why lol no

you some kind of faggot?

chimai wrote:still hopes that steroid peanut head faggot gets raped in prison.

the salt is real ^

I only feel sorry for the other guy that reportedly was there.

Can you imagine how he must have felt?

She lured him into her apartment only to have her BF thug beat her up in front of him or first bully him out and then beat her, whatever the story, anyway she rendered him totally helpless, he couldn't do anything like a little bitch.

I'm sure he's traumatized more than her. He will be questioning his masculinity for the rest of this life.

Anal prolapse wrote:I only feel sorry for the other guy that reportedly was there.

Can you imagine how he must have felt?

She lured him into her apartment only to have her BF thug beat her up in front of him or first bully him out and then beat her, whatever the story, anyway she rendered him totally helpless, he couldn't do anything like a little bitch.

I'm sure he's traumatized more than her. He will be questioning his masculinity for the rest of this life.

Damn, I didn't even think of that. You're right.

war machine will be gang raped in prison until he becomes the prag for the alpha prisoner, who will likely be an amoral, psychopathic aryan brotherhood leader. he better start the rectal stretching exercises.

rentdresalh wrote:How many Tank on tank battles were there in this war, not many from what I have heard, but is this true?

Cheers

Tom

There were 57

Return to Perceived Conflicts