Thank God women don't fuck incels

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

I saw an incel today, he spilled his sauce on my seat and all over the floor in a chinese fast-food, didn't even say sorry or anything, pretended like he didn't notice even though he saw the gooks mop the floor right up to his table

what an abomination of a human, he was so fucking repulsive, he was fat, had no chin, hooked nose with upturned nostrils, and a fucking moustache on top of that

God, women know what they are doing not to fuck these disgusting subhumans

Anal prolapse wrote:I saw an incel today, he spilled his sauce on my seat and all over the floor in a chinese fast-food, didn't even say sorry or anything, pretended like he didn't notice even though he saw the gooks mop the floor right up to his table

what an abomination of a human, he was so fucking repulsive, he was fat, had no chin, hooked nose with upturned nostrils, and a fucking moustache on top of that

God, women know what they are doing not to fuck these disgusting subhumans

if it was chad
he would beat up your ass
so be thankful it was incel
Image

kibo wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:I saw an incel today, he spilled his sauce on my seat and all over the floor in a chinese fast-food, didn't even say sorry or anything, pretended like he didn't notice even though he saw the gooks mop the floor right up to his table

what an abomination of a human, he was so fucking repulsive, he was fat, had no chin, hooked nose with upturned nostrils, and a fucking moustache on top of that

God, women know what they are doing not to fuck these disgusting subhumans

if it was chad
he would beat up your ass
so be thankful it was incel

why would he beat him up? For what reason?

you say really stupid shit sometimes

kibo wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:I saw an incel today, he spilled his sauce on my seat and all over the floor in a chinese fast-food, didn't even say sorry or anything, pretended like he didn't notice even though he saw the gooks mop the floor right up to his table

what an abomination of a human, he was so fucking repulsive, he was fat, had no chin, hooked nose with upturned nostrils, and a fucking moustache on top of that

God, women know what they are doing not to fuck these disgusting subhumans

if it was chad
he would beat up your ass
so be thankful it was incel

No, LOL, he pretended he didn't notice anything, even though there was this fucking hot pepper sauce stains leading up to his table.

What pissed me off the most is he didn't look up or anything, even though the Chinese workers were cleaning all this mess in front of his fucking face, he didn't make a fucking gesture, as if it wasn't him.

He was a bitch and too scared to admit it was him, because he was an autistic introverted hateful degenerate.

A Chad would have the balls to admit it was him and say sorry, if it was an 8+ Chad he would laugh it off politely and make some lighthearted joke, making me feel good to be in his presence and feel like nothing really happened.

Incel genes come in packages, if you're ugly chances are you're just a humanoid piece of shit personality-wise.

I have would've demanded an apology out of his incel ass

otherwise I would've beaten his ass

Icecutter101 wrote:I have would've demanded an apology out of his incel ass

otherwise I would've beaten his ass


:lol: A gook E-tough guy. Haven't seen those in a while. :roll:

Icecutter101 wrote:I have would've demanded an apology out of his incel ass

otherwise I would've beaten his ass

I knew it would come up sooner or later

It's not highschool, people don't fight over spilled sauce. Duh.

Normal people can solve things without using violence, because they can talk.

That doesn't apply to ugly genetic trash, who can't utter a fucking word.

As long as you don't pretend you're any better than this incel mentioned in your story.

Strong Cope wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:I have would've demanded an apology out of his incel ass

otherwise I would've beaten his ass


:lol: A gook E-tough guy. Haven't seen those in a while. :roll:

I'm a gook now?

news to me

Icecutter101 wrote:
kibo wrote:if it was chad
he would beat up your ass
so be thankful it was incel

why would he beat him up? For what reason?

you say really stupid shit sometimes

Chad ThunderCock spill sauce and then blame the incel->incel is mad->chad beats the shit out of incel->everyone whitekight the chad.Obviously wasnt serious..
oh and you stil believe tranny is alienfranco troll like autists here write?If so then i am sorry for your autism

no that is not something Chad would do

that is something an insecure, likely incel, bully would do

get your facts straight

Icecutter101 wrote:no that is not something Chad would do

that is something an insecure, likely incel, bully would do

get your facts straight

Facts were derived by High T Chad who used to bully incels and wet pussies while doing it,haloing everyone with his looks
its autistic portray of chad sometimes brought here for trolling purpose.Not mr.nice guy kind of chad which suits images of real alpha.
In my book chad is autistc kind of alpha who only eat,drink,bully and fucj pussies
we are on sh...

asiancel wrote:As long as you don't pretend you're any better than this incel mentioned in your story.

I would notice if I spilled a fucking sauce all over the place. And I would clean it up. And if by any chance I'd miss it, I would definitely notice the cleaners in front of my dace and I would at least flinch or make some involuntary gesture if I were scared to admit it was me. I wouldn't just sit there like a fucking autist.

And he was even uglier than me, by a significant margin.

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest