Incels have HORRIBLE PERSONALITY

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Women are 100% honest: it is about personality

It's not women's fault ugly guys have horrible personalities and that women can tell that just by looking at their faces

facepalm2.gif
facepalm2.gif (493.42 KiB) Viewed 9222 times

No they have bad framecels from being isolated due to their looks. Chances are if you are ugly you have a bad personality from a lifetime of rejection. Look at Kent he started out as happy go lucky now and he is just an angry blackcel manlet.
Come here for the bitter truth!

https://theblackpillblog.wordpress.com/

Blackpill Prophet wrote:No they have bad framecels from being isolated due to their looks. Chances are if you are ugly you have a bad personality from a lifetime of rejection. Look at Kent he started out as happy go lucky now and he is just an angry blackcel manlet.

LOL, this is the biggest bluepill on this site. I don't know about Kent, I don't watch his videos so I'll pass to comment on this one.

But it's not due to being isolated. Horrible personality comes first. Incels were isolated, because they made everybody feel miserable.

It just happens that good and bad genes come in packages, so if you're ugly you have much higher chance of being a boring, shy, timid, hateful, angry, lazy little bitch.

they are ugly, are treated as such, and thus develop shitty personalities

it's a vicious circle

Icecutter101 wrote:they are ugly, are treated as such, and thus develop shitty personalities

it's a vicious circle

No, first they have shitty personalities, they are born like that

^ And then their shitty personalities turn them ugly or what?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:^ And then their shitty personalities turn them ugly or what?

It's incel genes.

Being ugly is a sign of underlying hormonal imbalances, the same imbalances that cause you to be mentalcel.

lol at everyone ITT pretending there isn't a fucking HUGE list of good-looking incels on this forum. Instead arguing about causality like a chode.

Fucking chodes.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

MyBalls YourChin wrote:lol at everyone ITT pretending there isn't a fucking HUGE list of good-looking incels on this forum. Instead arguing about causality like a chode.

Fucking chodes.

Wrong thread.

This thread is about ugly incels having ugly personalities most of the time due to the same underlying hormonal condition that causes them to be ugly.

Anal prolapse wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:lol at everyone ITT pretending there isn't a fucking HUGE list of good-looking incels on this forum. Instead arguing about causality like a chode.

Fucking chodes.

Wrong thread.

This thread is about ugly incels having ugly personalities most of the time due to the same underlying hormonal condition that causes them to be ugly.

i dont know about incels
but when it comes to femdom it is high correlation
ugly bitches in femdom
are both ugly and want to dominate...

Anal prolapse wrote:Wrong thread

If I post in it then it's the right thread.

If a hormonal condition is the causative factor of both ugly faces and ugly personalities, what about people with good faces and ugly personalities? What do we blame then? Genetics? Israel? Feminism?

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Wrong thread

If a hormonal condition is the causative factor of both ugly faces and ugly personalities, what about people with good faces and ugly personalities? What do we blame then? Genetics? Israel? Feminism?

STFU, it's my thread

It's complicated and obviously not 1:1.

But if you insist, how many goodlooking guys with really bad personalities do you know? Some might be shy like Brio, which hinders his success with the opposite sex and he might be gay on top of that.

But he doesn't seem like a venegeful scornful selfish hateful person, does he? Most ugly incels are precisely that. Disgusting inside.

Look at this website. Complaining how the world doesn't appreciate their wonderful personality and then starting 100 threads about rape and murder.

Fuck my ass.

It's about probabilities and correlation, not 100% accuracy.

There are over 50 hormones in human body
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_hormones

and over 100 neurotransmitters have been identified so far
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotransmitter

and you expect me to write the "incel equation" for you here?

No, I can only provide my observation that ugly motherfuckers are weak, lazy, retarded, hateful and prone to uncontrollable anger much too often for it to be a coincidence or the fact "society treated them badly". It is obviously hormone related and if you don't see that you're a fucking retard.

Anal prolapse wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:

STFU, it's my thread

It's complicated and obviously not 1:1.

But if you insist, how many goodlooking guys with really bad personalities do you know? Some might be shy like Brio, which hinders his success with the opposite sex and he might be gay on top of that.

But he doesn't seem like a venegeful scornful selfish hateful person, does he? Most ugly incels are precisely that. Disgusting inside.

Look at this website. Complaining how the world doesn't appreciate their wonderful personality and then starting 100 threads about rape and murder.

Fuck my ass.

It's about probabilities and correlation, not 100% accuracy.

There are over 50 hormones in human body
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_hormones

and over 100 neurotransmitters have been identified so far
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotransmitter

and you expect me to write the "incel equation" for you here?

No, I can only provide my observation that ugly motherfuckers are weak, lazy, retarded, hateful and prone to uncontrollable anger much too often for it to be a coincidence or the fact "society treated them badly". It is obviously hormone related and if you don't see that you're a fucking retard.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:I quit school after 3rd grade

STFU, I make good parargaphs. It's pretty readable. Either you're lying or you're retarded.

LOL at that pussy nigger Cats moving this to whiteknighting and effectively censoring the truth that is inconvenient for his coping.

In the very begging they are sweet innocent beings, terrorized by isolation and rejection.
Society changed, so numbers of Incels started to increase.

Return to White Knighting