Having a beautiful daughter = win at life

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I envy when I see those couples. I think they won at life.

They also mostly seem very happy.

I noticed boys and ugly kids are born in unhappy families.

Maybe it's my shitty broscience, or maybe the same genes that make people happy make them goodlooking or something.

Any shitty incel can father an ugly and retarded boy, but it takes slayer genes to father a beautiful daughter. I think it's the ultimate genetic achievement.

Having a son is legit depressing

I noticed that i always hug and kiss my daughter more then son.
I also really want to see her,while the son is kinda meh.

Little girls are just too cute,they are natural winers at life. Boys suck

Having a beautiful daughter = suffering
don't you think it would be painful to watch her go out, party, smoke weed, get fucked and have looks discriminationore fun than you had as a kid?
I want a thick-boned, wide-framed slayer son, who will actually accomplish something in life other than writing a book in their mid-30s about how rape culture stops them from going into stem even though they majored in lib arts.

stupidfucker wrote:Having a beautiful daughter = suffering
don't you think it would be painful to watch her go out, party, smoke weed, get fucked and have looks discriminationore fun than you had as a kid?

Not at all, I'd want my kid to be happy and wouldn't be envious that they have more fun than me, LOL. I'd want my kids to be better off than me in every way possible.

stupidfucker wrote:I want a thick-boned, wide-framed slayer son, who will actually accomplish something in life other than writing a book in their mid-30s about how rape culture stops them from going into stem even though they majored in lib arts.

I don't want my kids to accomplish anything, I just want them to be happy like I never was as a kid.

I want a thick-boned, wide-framed slayer son, who will actually accomplish something in life other than writing a book in their mid-30s about how rape culture stops them from going into stem even though they majored in lib arts.

No it dosent work that way. You dont want to fuck her so you feel no jalosy if she gets gangbanged by Chad and his friends

I could not stand my daughther be fucked by some boys or could not live with myself if she would be slut...
Pointless life...

Are you really sure about that? Good looking women are almost always huge sluts.
Just fucking LOL at fathers with good looking daughters in Germany right now.

@killallsluts wrote:

I could not stand my daughther be fucked by some boys or could not live with myself if she would be slut...

That.

Return to White Knighting