You incels are the biggest losers that the internet offers

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Title.

You somehow desire to get everything revolving around dating and girls straight in your mind, so you all shove it to looks and chad theory. It's easy for you to say ''WELL HE GETS GIRLS JUST BECAUSES HES HOT!!'' Wrong.
Looks matter? Yes. Only thing? No. See average dudes with pretty girls? Yes. See all kind of combinations? Yes.

Perhaps you guys should briden your horizon, step one is to get off this forum. Life happens out there, not in your basement. Quit crying that you're incel, even the biggest retards can do something to improve themselves. I get the impression that you're all just a bunch of lazy, frustrated guys using this forum to vent and bash females.

Well, if i were a girl, i'd be repulsed by you so i can't disagree with em. My advice to you is to go kick some ass. Or do you want to be sad incel panda for the rest of your life? It sucks you're not chad, but hey does this lifestyle satisfy you?

I'll be flamed for this, but i just wanna spith some truth, you incels need a kick in the ass. Faggots.
inb4 permaban by hating incelmod
''I get approached a couple times a day, even when i'm not dressed well.'' - Tyler

Here we have the classic 'oraclecel' who believes he is a better man than Sluthate's clientele; despite being registered here for three months and despite, by his own admission, being a casualty of PUA scamming.

You are just as ugly, just as lonely and just as sexually non-viable as the rest of us. The foam that rises to the top of the pisspot is still just piss, mein deluded faggot.

Rekt.
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Here we have the classic 'oraclecel' who believes he is a better man than Sluthate's clientele; despite being registered here for three months and despite, by his own admission, being a casualty of PUA scamming.

You are just as ugly, just as lonely and just as sexually non-viable as the rest of us. The foam that rises to the top of the pisspot is still just piss, mein deluded faggot.

Cope

donkishhh wrote:Title.

You somehow desire to get everything revolving around dating and girls straight in your mind, so you all shove it to looks and chad theory. It's easy for you to say ''WELL HE GETS GIRLS JUST BECAUSES HES HOT!!'' Wrong.
Looks matter? Yes. Only thing? No. See average dudes with pretty girls? Yes. See all kind of combinations? Yes.

Perhaps you guys should briden your horizon, step one is to get off this forum. Life happens out there, not in your basement. Quit crying that you're incel, even the biggest retards can do something to improve themselves. I get the impression that you're all just a bunch of lazy, frustrated guys using this forum to vent and bash females.

Well, if i were a girl, i'd be repulsed by you so i can't disagree with em. My advice to you is to go kick some ass. Or do you want to be sad incel panda for the rest of your life? It sucks you're not chad, but hey does this lifestyle satisfy you?

I'll be flamed for this, but i just wanna spith some truth, you incels need a kick in the ass. Faggots.
inb4 permaban by hating incelmod

Legit. Most people here dont get out the house. You see average guy with girls a point or two above them all the time Though, when it comes to cold approach/ONS Looks are very important and its very hard if your average, Ideal slaying from cold approach comes from 6-7/10+, Cold approach is very looks based. How ever that is what social circle is for and is how most normies/average looking guys get laid. Unfortunatley most people here dont have much of one.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

donkishhh wrote:I get the impression that you're all just a bunch of lazy, frustrated guys using this forum to vent and bash females.

Award goes to...

Return to White Knighting