GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERY- Black Man's success

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

No, its not about having a larger dick. The real reason black men do so much better attracting females than any other race according to statistics is because they possess a facial trait known as prognathism. This is where their mouth projects out of their face. If you haven’t already, try to observe how black people’s mouth differ from those of other races. Nigger mouth bulges out of the face. Prognathism is an archaic trait, and archaic traits are what makes one masculine. Ancient hominids have this trait, as do great apes and other primates.

African

Neanderthal

Homo Erectus

Australopithecus

Gorilla

The difference between Africans and other races is that as humans began to gracilize/infantilize (AKA feminize) africans still held on to remnants of mouth projection which allowed their faces to stay more robust.

To a chimp, a white/asian/hispanic/indian/indonesian/redskin/whatever would look like a baby. Only Africans and Australian aboriginees resemble the adult chimp to some degree.

isnt it ironic that we humans ridicule the great apes yet secretly desire to look them to be more masculine. Yup, apes are the epitome of masculinity. Ever seen those King Kong movies where the mutant gorilla gets the hot bitch every time?

The real reason black men do so much better attracting females than any other race according to statistics

:lol: :lol: :lol:

backagain wrote:The real reason black men do so much better attracting females than any other race according to statistics

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a life already you 50+ losrr
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Guys, I know most of this site is white. But we have to stick to the facts, in the real world niggers ARE the most attractive to females.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

According to this study:
Men and women aged between 18 and 30 were shown 600 faces of the opposite sex and asked to grade them for attractiveness.
The women tended to go for black male faces, followed by white and then Asian.

But good news to those of you who are white- you have it MUCH easier than asians

Good Luck
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

adamantine wrote:Guys, I know most of this site is white. But we have to stick to the facts, in the real world niggers ARE the most attractive to females.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

According to this study:
Men and women aged between 18 and 30 were shown 600 faces of the opposite sex and asked to grade them for attractiveness.

But good news to those of you who are white- you have it MUCH easier than asians

Good Luck

you are probably black and trying to cope hard

what about other studies and reality which has each race preferring their own race?

backagain wrote:
adamantine wrote:Guys, I know most of this site is white. But we have to stick to the facts, in the real world niggers ARE the most attractive to females.

According to this study:

Good Luck

you are probably black and trying to cope hard

what about other studies and reality which has each race preferring their own race?

I am not black, I am British. Neither do i want to be black. The average iq of sub Saharan Africa is below 80. I have an iq of 125, and that to me is much more important than any facial feature or even dick size. I just want to point out a specific advantage niggers have over the other races. You should read my post first before commenting

According to this study:

Good Luck

Dailymail isn't a reliable source. Also there 0 citations on that page. Also, that site claims ASIAN WOMEN are seen as universally most attractive. So are you claiming that too? :lol:

JQb7Osx.gif
JQb7Osx.gif (500.17 KiB) Viewed 4671 times

TheAryan wrote:

According to this study:

fucking bullshit bro im black my self and just dying at his post from a black mans perspective your exaggeratin :lol: :lol: g

Good Luck

Dailymail isn't a reliable source. Also there 0 citations on that page. Also, that site claims ASIAN WOMEN are seen as universally most attractive. So are you claiming that too? :lol:

your also talking about the maxillary in homosapien skulls in comparison to neanderthal. a protruded maxillary is essential for aesthetics but its a trait in both blacks and whites. there is an extreme and there is also an ideal. dont forget that whats actually aesthetically pleasing is ideal. :lol: :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Race