It's impossible to compete with black men

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Like 90% of white women crave black cock all the time these days. Most white women will outwardly state a preference for black men if you ask them. There's this couple I know where the girl is white and a legit 9/10 and the guy is black and just this chubby 4/10. He's not even rich they're both in college. Black guys are just able to get away with being ugly and short because white women want them so much. Maybe it's because they can sense their higher testosterone or something. I don't know, but it's become impossible for me to compete with them.

The only women I can attract are desi and asian girls. My current FWB is like a 4.5/10 indian girl because that's just the best I can get as a white man in 2016. The last time I had sex with a white girl was july of 2015. I'm probably never going to have sex with a white girl ever again, except for pity valentines day sex after I become the beta bux to a used up 4/10 whore who's always still thinking about black dick, or if I just get extraordinarily lucky somehow, or turn to rape.

There's no point in going on. This keeps me up late at night, just knowing all the women of my race have completely turned against us. The entire next generation is going to be mixed black-white kids. Like I'm being serious when I say that at least 50% of marriages that happen in 2016 on will be Black Male / White Female. The worst part about is there's no way to fight it. This is the future and we're just a dead end as a race.
You either die an incel or live long enough to become the beta bux

Worthless wrote:Like 90% of white women crave black cock all the time these days. Most white women will outwardly state a preference for black men if you ask them. There's this couple I know where the girl is white and a legit 9/10 and the guy is black and just this chubby 4/10. He's not even rich they're both in college. Black guys are just able to get away with being ugly and short because white women want them so much. Maybe it's because they can sense their higher testosterone or something. I don't know, but it's become impossible for me to compete with them.

The only women I can attract are desi and asian girls. My current FWB is like a 4.5/10 indian girl because that's just the best I can get as a white man in 2016. The last time I had sex with a white girl was july of 2015. I'm probably never going to have sex with a white girl ever again, except for pity valentines day sex after I become the beta bux to a used up 4/10 whore who's always still thinking about black dick, or if I just get extraordinarily lucky somehow, or turn to rape.

There's no point in going on. This keeps me up late at night, just knowing all the women of my race have completely turned against us. The entire next generation is going to be mixed black-white kids. Like I'm being serious when I say that at least 50% of marriages that happen in 2016 on will be Black Male / White Female. The worst part about is there's no way to fight it. This is the future and we're just a dead end as a race.

cope.

its not about the race. If anything, beeing ethnik can only be a disadvantage..

But these guy you are talking about are "neurotypical" where at he right places and the right time etc
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Thonis wrote:No they don˙t. A minority of women is actually attracted to black guys and there are statistics backing those claims.

strong cope

Worthless wrote:
Thonis wrote:No they don˙t. A minority of women is actually attracted to black guys and there are statistics backing those claims.

strong cope

Your the one coping by giving the BBC more credit than it deserves. All women do not dream about BBC unlike you...

Thonis wrote:Also women normally do not marry and have children with men who can not provide for them. At the end of the day most women settle for beta providers if they want a family. Black guys are not good beta providers.

They do have children with men who don´t provide (Chads/Tyrones/Thugs) but then end up marrying betas who provide for these children. Just because black guys are not good beta-providers doesn´t mean they don´t have kids. In fact they have much more offspring than white males.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

White whores want that nigger dick and will take as many as they can before they "settle down" or get "married" to a white guy. an Ideal husband for a white whore will be a weak sissy faggot who will still let the wife get drilled by niggers. white whores love weak cuckold faggots.

Niggers will fuck hot white girls before they get married to a black girl. They want to keep their lineage.

niggerhater wrote:White whores want that nigger dick and will take as many as they can before they "settle down" or get "married" to a white guy. an Ideal husband for a white whore will be a weak sissy faggot who will still let the wife get drilled by niggers. white whores love weak cuckold faggots.

Niggers will fuck hot white girls before they get married to a black girl. They want to keep their lineage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay angry my nigga.

Lol It is true!
I am in Toronto and I go out with a skinny black guy who cant even walk fast without getting tired, he is just one weak motherfucker.

I am Indian, well more like south Asian yall hate (I look like west Indian) However, I am unusual for an Indian, I am 6.2, jacked. I worked as a bouncer (not anymore) but I often pretend to be one, steal girls and amog guys who would simply believe me and want no trouble.

When I go out with him, many white girls we spam approach, immediately scream chocolates! I love chocolates! and approach us. The game was not really bad for me as I believe I could get away with my looks and giant body. However, this dude easily gets pussy more than I do simply because he is black. He takes some risky approaches when I am with him as he counts on me for saving his ass.

One time he interrupted a white couple, a submisive boyfriend maybe he simply ignored the guy shooker her hands, lifted her turned her away from him. His buddy hot head sprinted towards us he didnt know I was with him. I jumped in, whats up mother fucker, he backed off.

Even after all that, the bitch did not even give a fuck about me and slept with him the next day. she went home with her white boyfriend convincing him that honey he is just being silly, dont fight its not worth it.

Next day this motherfucker calls me that he just banged her. I dont like him cuz he didnt need to be such an asshole parting couples since it isnt that hard for us to bang needy whores.

I got lucky with my genetics none of my indian friends get laid. I do because of my height, and body, I religiously hit the gym knowing if I dont, i am fucked. Most girls I slept with ask me if I am Caribbean and I say YES! I am! I do not tell them I am Indian and sometimes in the past I did, and they did not believe me.

Being black in Canada (not sure about the states) is like heaven. This guy has nothing else going on for him, he is a looser in a mediocre restaurant not even a chef, he is a helper that throws salad on your bun, they dont trust him to make the entire sub, so hes job is adding salad lmao This guy fucks legit 8s and 9s, no need to be jacked, nothing, that i struggle with everyday.

He doesnt even shower as far as I know, frequently. I dont know why the bitches love black men so much though. However, if you are other minorities, like Indian, your only option is not to look Indian lol

im in canada myself near the 6 actually i can see the tower from my balcony ive heard this rumor but ur hyping it up waaaay to much its not like that i myself am tall skinny and receive no attention. cope cope cope

ForeverOK wrote:im in canada myself near the 6 actually i can see the tower from my balcony ive heard this rumor but ur hyping it up waaaay to much its not like that i myself am tall skinny and receive no attention. cope cope cope

What do you mean by that? Are you tall skinny black guy or an Indian guy? I am not hyping anything, there is also another black guy I hung out with, 1000% approach anxiety, dude couldnt even walk inside sobeys to ask the cashier girl where the fuck the yogurt is, while I took him out for approaching. He saw this cute cashier before closing hours outside sobeys, and since he didnt do one approach, I told him so you like her, go in and just ask where yogurt is, its her job to talk to you. He couldnt.

A week later, this guy got laid just by sitting inside the club, where a hot white chick threw himself at him, he was having a panic attack almost, yet she thought he is cute being shy and nervous and she did all the work. Dude looks like a gorilla serious.

Girls will be forgiving if they want something no matter what the shortcoming is, I have been out with FOB Indians too, my god, it was pathetic the way it went down that night.

I'm half black / half white. .. and from New York, nobody cares who has sex with who as per color, although I will say, those with more money have more girls. Or if you have some kind of a yoga movement.
Girls especially the white girls here in NY love Yoga guys... guys with a pony tail and a long beard.

doubledom wrote:Lol It is true!
I am in Toronto and I go out with a skinny black guy who cant even walk fast without getting tired, he is just one weak motherfucker.

I am Indian, well more like south Asian yall hate (I look like west Indian) However, I am unusual for an Indian, I am 6.2, jacked. I worked as a bouncer (not anymore) but I often pretend to be one, steal girls and amog guys who would simply believe me and want no trouble.

When I go out with him, many white girls we spam approach, immediately scream chocolates! I love chocolates! and approach us. The game was not really bad for me as I believe I could get away with my looks and giant body. However, this dude easily gets pussy more than I do simply because he is black. He takes some risky approaches when I am with him as he counts on me for saving his ass.

One time he interrupted a white couple, a submisive boyfriend maybe he simply ignored the guy shooker her hands, lifted her turned her away from him. His buddy hot head sprinted towards us he didnt know I was with him. I jumped in, whats up mother fucker, he backed off.

Even after all that, the bitch did not even give a fuck about me and slept with him the next day. she went home with her white boyfriend convincing him that honey he is just being silly, dont fight its not worth it.

Next day this motherfucker calls me that he just banged her. I dont like him cuz he didnt need to be such an asshole parting couples since it isnt that hard for us to bang needy whores.

I got lucky with my genetics none of my indian friends get laid. I do because of my height, and body, I religiously hit the gym knowing if I dont, i am fucked. Most girls I slept with ask me if I am Caribbean and I say YES! I am! I do not tell them I am Indian and sometimes in the past I did, and they did not believe me.

Being black in Canada (not sure about the states) is like heaven. This guy has nothing else going on for him, he is a looser in a mediocre restaurant not even a chef, he is a helper that throws salad on your bun, they dont trust him to make the entire sub, so hes job is adding salad lmao This guy fucks legit 8s and 9s, no need to be jacked, nothing, that i struggle with everyday.

He doesnt even shower as far as I know, frequently. I dont know why the bitches love black men so much though. However, if you are other minorities, like Indian, your only option is not to look Indian lol

What the fuck kind of coping nonsense is this?

In terms of facial aesthetics, most Blacks are ugly, but they have sexually positive stereotype....the fact is that that most white sluts wanna Find out if BBC is a myth or true....

All women want to suck and ride a Big cock....Blacks are the only race who are stereotyped to have Big dongs....

If Indians or East Asians had a Big Cock stereotype, they would be desired More than Blacks.

White males on the hand can get Black and asian women simply for being White...these women desire their off-spring to be whiter, so this means an ugly beta white can get top quality Black/asian woman unless retarded.

New2Aesthetics wrote:White males on the hand can get Black and asian women simply for being White...these women desire their off-spring to be whiter, so this means an ugly beta white can get top quality Black/asian woman unless retarded.

No we can't. Most white males who go to asia only fuck hookers, there are some posters on SH who live there and can confirm. And white male + black woman is something very uncommon. The only whites who have top quality black girlfriends are rich oldcels, but they are obviously gold-diggers.

Dude stfu, I am indian and I get laid due to the aesthetics. But being white is the best to get laid. Although there are many beta white men, they are still on top of the food chain to get laid. White girls to all races wanna be with white men, especially if the white guy is badass, hits the gym and tall, especially on Tinder.

If I have a choice, do you wanna be black or white, I would always pick white. White guys who cant get laid is beyond me. I really do believe white is the master race.

doubledom wrote:White girls to all races wanna be with white men, especially if the white guy is badass, hits the gym and tall, especially on Tinder.

White chads are at the top, no doubt. But being black is still better than being a white incel.

I see so much shit that is indicative of vindicating my view of whites > all races. And yes, while an ugly white can easily be won out by a chad non white, still, whites are ideal. I don't know why my pro white mantra gets shut down a little excessively for how you all coincide with its doctrine.

Eugenicist wrote:I see so much shit that is indicative of vindicating my view of whites > all races. And yes, while an ugly white can easily be won out by a chad non white, still, whites are ideal. I don't know why my pro white mantra gets shut down a little excessively for how you all coincide with its doctrine.

so you believe whites are the master race?

Being a white guy is far and away the best thing to be, but as I've proven, a black guy can do okay if he's decent looking and fits a niche/the girl has jungle fever.

Nigger coping mechanism
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Topic Tags

Return to Race