The way some people eat shocks me

It's like they have no understanding of how to eat food what so ever. Don't think I'm talking about obessed gym cels who eat boring bland meals like chicken and rice for ' gains ' or people who go to the extreme and end up eating chicken salads for 1 week then quiting like most girls. I'm living with these guys at the moment, they all have guts yet their diets consists of just massive amounts of carbs. Huge bowls of Spaghetti and then they don't move for the rest of the day. The cook who cooks our food just made some sort of meal which was pastry and cheese. Heaps of it and everyone must of wolfed down 1k calories plus of it and now are all asleep from insulin spike overloads. Seems no one understand a basic diet of protein fat and carbs. I remember the days when my grandmother would fead me loads of white bread to ' fill ' me up. No wonder so many people look like shit these days. Just remember when you get fat you'll never change the lose skin around your face or body even if you lose the weight.

How fat are we talking? I used to be overweight by 6kg and lost it all, my skin is currently fine.

Operative wrote:How fat are we talking? I used to be overweight by 6kg and lost it all, my skin is currently fine.

10-15 kg probably. The only place I store far is my lower stomach which I think diet plays more of a role rather than calories in vs calorie out I think anyway

BreakingBad wrote:
Operative wrote:How fat are we talking? I used to be overweight by 6kg and lost it all, my skin is currently fine.

10-15 kg probably. The only place I store far is my lower stomach which I think diet plays more of a role rather than calories in vs calorie out I think anyway

LOL at calories in vs calories out

This is the most retarded shit perpetuated by low IQ "fitness gurus" with impeccable genetics and vitamin S who just need to lower their calorie intake to lose weight.

Most people won't lose shit by simply lowering calories or even if they do they will just become skinny fat monsters, which will be an improvement in a shirt but hardly so without clothes.

Operative wrote:Perhaps you also bloat?

Yeah when I eat white bread I look pregnant then when I wake up I have visible abs when I tense. It's all genetics and Hormomes anyway.
The best you can do is lift heavy weights and limit food. No real secrets

Rotting Penis wrote:
BreakingBad wrote:10-15 kg probably. The only place I store far is my lower stomach which I think diet plays more of a role rather than calories in vs calorie out I think anyway

LOL at calories in vs calories out

This is the most retarded shit perpetuated by low IQ "fitness gurus" with impeccable genetics and vitamin S who just need to lower their calorie intake to lose weight.

Most people won't lose shit by simply lowering calories or even if they do they will just become skinny fat monsters, which will be an improvement in a shirt but hardly so without clothes.

Your way of thinking is very closed minded and black or white. I've seen it through out all your post. Are you young? Like 17-21? Male model obessession?

BreakingBad wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:LOL at calories in vs calories out

Your way of thinking is very closed minded and black or white. I've seen it through out all your post. Are you young? Like 17-21? Male model obessession?

No, on the contrary, my thinking comes from experience, I don't care what genetically gifted gurus on steroids say about nutrition because I've seen what works and what doesn't

What works for genetically gifted people = anything: lowering calories, low carb, high protein or just cutting out sodas and energy drinks

What works for average and below-average subhumans = lowering carbs + some tweaks, simply lowering calories has no impact or leaves them skinnyfat

Return to Health