When nonwhites multiply is natural selection reversed/ruined

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

:shock: I mean, I assume most of the reason you're all here is out of insecurity because you are stuck with generally unsatisfactory genes to others. Your despair/ hatred of other people's internal judgment forces you all to congregate on a website that allows you to plan the best game from the shadows. A slayer for example needn't come on here, unless he wanted to be broad minded, and wanted to know a few other perspectives about those who didn't have the exchange value he had to yield the life he had.

I suppose many of you find solace in the idea that your suffering is deserved because humanity is evolving, and trying to leave behind the genes it deems as inferior. Which helps maximize the birth rate ratio of people with good genetics, since those with bad genetics won't be born. Since they're not reproducing. So in the end, you assume that with the notion of your rejection's aftermath will come the purification of humanity's gene pool. Because your genes are being left behind. But what do you think on the account of whites not having enough babies to the replacement level standard? Like in Europe for example?

I mean being Caucasian is typically the model of attractiveness. But with liberalism, white guilt, etc. they seem to be complicit with their own passive genocide. Do you feel that your suffering/ rejection has no up side? Because the stuck up sluts may reject you here or there in the name of natural selection, their criteria of belonging which causes you despair and resentment. But is it even worse of a feeling that eventually whites will be overrun? Because the sluts, big shots, alphas, slayers are liberal just to save face, and to be uninterrupted in their egotistical trip throughout life... all the while their faux political perspective is breeding the brown brood And the facial features/ good genes will be overrun by the dull brown monkeys who breed indiscriminately.

I mean when a fucking catholic mexican has 20 kids who will look like sweet potatoes, they're condemning them to a life of mediocrity IMO. Cursing them to fall below the standards that sluts are trying to aim for. Thus reversing the only up side to sluttery, which is the purification of the human collective genetic code. But does the notion that non whites having many many offspring indiscriminately show you that, ultimately, when society is overrun with mud people, you were rejected and suffering for nothing?

Putting the racial issue aside, there will never be a purification of the gene pool as long as every ugly cunt with inferior genes can breed. Excluding incels from the dating market has little effect on that.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:Putting the racial issue aside, there will never be a purification of the gene pool as long as every ugly cunt with inferior genes can breed. Excluding incels from the dating market has little effect on that.
Which is why eugenics must take over.

ihateallwomen wrote:Putting the racial issue aside, there will never be a purification of the gene pool as long as every ugly cunt with inferior genes can breed. Excluding incels from the dating market has little effect on that.

This. The ugliest woman will reproduce no matter what meanwhile the men with weak genetics are simply weeded out.

Return to Race