Reminder : @terminate is mentally ill, only thinks about ME

For the last 8 weeks, every second of every day,

he's done nothing but think about me - the WHOLE time.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Again- you've created another thread about me. And you're too low sentience to even see the irony here. LOL!

Ethnik IQ in action, everyone.

terminate wrote:Again- you've created another thread about me. And you're too low sentient to even see the irony here. LOL!

You're a currycel.

You've done nothing with your life for the last 8 weeks, all you do is think about me. Fucking lol at your life

you're low IQ. You think I'm Tyger. You think I'm 666. You think I'm "yung fet".

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You're mentally ill

we all are

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:
terminate wrote:Again- you've created another thread about me. And you're too low sentient to even see the irony here. LOL!

You're a currycel.

you're low IQ. You think I'm Tyger. You think I'm 666. You think I'm "yung fet".

I don't know what a 666 or "yung fet" is. Where do you keep getting these strange names from? And I'm white.
You're indian+paki, as admitted twice now.

You've done nothing with your life for the last 8 weeks, all you do is think about me. Fucking lol at your life

You've done nothing but create posts about me, for the past MONTH. Go ahead- look through your post history. Are you too low IQ to even make this connection and see the irony in you saying that?

terminate wrote:
You're a currycel.

I don't know what a 666 or "yung fet" is. Where do you keep getting these strange names from? And I'm white.

You've done nothing but create posts about me, for the past MONTH. Go ahead- look through your post history. Are you too low IQ to even make this connection and see the irony in you saying that?

No, you're not white. You're a currycel.

Keep coping and keep editing that pic of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.
You've done NOTHING with your life, for the last 8 weeks, other than THINK ABOUT ME every second of EVERY DAY.
fucking lol at your life.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.
You said I negged you with 100s of alts. You're low IQ. That was tyger using alts. I negged you using my account, no alts. You're too low IQ to figure out that I'm not Tyger

terminate wrote:

You've done NOTHING with your life, for the last 8 weeks, other than THINK ABOUT ME every second of EVERY DAY.

You said I negged you with 100s of alts. You're low IQ. That was tyger using alts. I negged you using my account, no alts. You're too low IQ to figure out that I'm not Tyger

Lies, lies and more lies.
I don't even have photoshop installed, you dumb CUNT. You already admitted being Paki+Indian twice now, what will it take?
A voice recording? Or, a taped confession for you to stop yelping out "photoshop durr"?

I've never used photoshop in my entire life, you are a low IQ spazz. You're inferior to me in every way. And this eats you up inside.

There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

terminate wrote:

I don't even have photoshop installed, you dumb CUNT. You already admitted being Paki+Indian twice now, what will it take?
A voice recording? Or, a taped confession for you to stop yelping out "photoshop durr"?

I've never used photoshop in my entire life, you are a low IQ spazz. You're inferior to me in every way. And this eats you up inside.

There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

Keep lying, currycel.

Keep coping, and keep editing that pic of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

The only thing eating you up inside, is your thoughts - You've been thinking about me every second of your life for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking lol at your life.

terminate wrote:

Keep lying, currycel.

The only thing eating you up inside, is your thoughts - You've been thinking about me every second of your life for the last 8 weeks.

All you do is copy my rebuttals. You have no creativity of mind, you are INFERIOR to me in every way.
Doesn't this make you feel embarrassed? You're like a cancerous tumor that won't fuck off.

terminate wrote:
Keep lying, currycel.

All you do is copy my rebuttals. You have no creativity of mind, you are INFERIOR to me in every way.
Doesn't this make you feel embarrassed? You're like a cancerous tumor that won't fuck off.

You're an inferior organism, you've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks.

lol @ your pathetic life.

terminate wrote:

Your obsession with me is concerning. Why is it that you have to come running behind me, every time I post? Asking to meet me on tinychat? Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

You are truly the most delusional currycel on this board, to after all this, still have the gall to create posts about me.

Please, find the tallest building near you, and jump off it you dumb CUNT.

terminate wrote:

Your obsession with me is concerning. Why is it that you have to come running behind me, every time I post? Asking to meet me on tinychat? Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

You are truly the most delusional poster on this board, to after all this, still have the GALL to create posts about me.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

terminate wrote:

You are truly the most delusional poster on this board, to after all this, still have the GALL to create posts about me.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Currycel cope. I am the only thing in your pathetic life, as evidenced by your 100s of posts about me.

NECK YOURSELF.

terminate wrote:

Currycel cope. I am the only thing in your pathetic life, as evidenced by your 100s of posts about me.

NECK YOURSELF.

You're a currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Shitskin hindu cope. I'm white, you're a indian+paki mongrel. Kill yourself.

terminate wrote:Shitskin hindu cope. I'm white, you're a indian+paki mongrel. Kill yourself.

Nice try, currycel.

I'm white. You're the currycel.

terminate wrote:Currycel cope. Is this you?

You're a currycel.

terminate wrote:Image

You're a currycel.

Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

terminate wrote:Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

I'm white. YOU'RE the currycel.

Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

terminate wrote:Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.
As far as I know you've already admitted to being a currycel on multiple occasions, I don't even need to see your pic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

terminate wrote:Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.
As far as I know you've already admitted to being a currycel on multiple occasions, I don't even need to see your pic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.

terminate wrote:Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions