Elliot Rodger 2000 whenever he says "I'm white"

You're a currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You're a currycel.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

terminate wrote:
Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You're a currycel.

You're a currycel.

Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

terminate wrote:Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

You're a currycel.

Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

terminate wrote:Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

I'm white. YOU'RE the currycel.

Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.
As far as I know you've already admitted to being a currycel on multiple occasions, I don't even need to see your pic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

terminate wrote:Currycel cope. I'm white, go ahead, ask anyone who's seen me.
As far as I know you've already admitted to being a currycel on multiple occasions, I don't even need to see your pic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop lying all the time. You're a currycel.

Nice try, currycel.

Just FUCK OFF already, you are a dethnik. No one wants you spamming this site with your currycel cope.

terminate wrote:Just FUCK OFF already, you are a dethnik. No one wants you spamming this site with your currycel cope.

Nice try, currycel.

Nice try, currycel.

@Elliot Rodger 2000- You're mentally ill

terminate wrote:Nice try, currycel.

Nice try, currycel.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions