@terminate - That's it, good, keep thinking about me

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

That's it, terminate. Now you're getting it.

KEEP THINKING ABOUT ME. REMAIN INDOORS, and keep thinking about me.

i have proof that i don't care, you're just an autistic shitposting currycel who can't stop thinking about me

terminate wrote:i have proof that i don't care, you're just an autistic shitposting currycel who can't stop thinking about me

lol it's you who thinks about me. You've been impatiently waiting for me to come online.

You always think about me, even when I'm offline. LOL at your pathetic life.

Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Maybe if you spent the past MONTH not constantly making posts about me, you would be less autistic. And maybe you would have to resort to lying, and making up stories less often? Your brain is toasted.

terminate wrote:Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Maybe if you spent the past MONTH not constantly making posts about me, you would be less autistic. And maybe you would have to resort to lying, and making up stories less often? Your brain is toasted.

Just keep thinking about me, ok? Never think about anything else. Same as always.

Keep lying. Keep telling lies about hillary, it will help you sleep at night.

I'm white. YOU'RE the currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Here we go again :roll: More curry delusion and the same rebuttals. Yet you still have the GALL to even think you're on par with me?
Neck yourself currycel

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions