who was worst mod on looks discrimination?

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

^^ legit
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

occamsrazorburn wrote:Image

Evil valle from puahate was never mod on looks discrimination. RealRob is the same user as Macimate AKA cruisecontrol AKA Colez and Realrob on here is not the same user as RealRob on looks discrimination. Realrob on here is NOT macimate.

Puastomper wrote:

Evil valle from puahate was never mod on looks discrimination. RealRob is the same user as Macimate AKA cruisecontrol AKA Colez and Realrob on here is not the same user as RealRob on looks discrimination. Realrob on here is NOT macimate.

Holy shit thats why he wrote danish words when I tricked him to speak swedish on skype! :o

Puastomper wrote:

Then why does everyone say that RealRob(on looks discrimination) is evilvalle?

occamsrazorburn wrote:
Puastomper wrote:

Bcuz they are retarded. Evilslut on here I believe is that user but Im not sure about it. Its a huge trolljob which have been going on ever since puahate. Ever wonder why realrob never ever wanted to confirm himself with a sign? Or atleast show himself on camera? This is the reason.

Ever wonder why realrob was/is as obsessed with masculinity as maci? This is the reason.
Someone busted him back on puahate but soon after it all got shut down and lost.

Itt: alts trying to obscure evidence of running alt game via subterfuge with other alts' alt game.

Puastomper wrote:
occamsrazorburn wrote:

Bcuz they are retarded. Evilslut on here I believe is that user but Im not sure about it. Its a huge trolljob which have been going on ever since puahate. Ever wonder why realrob never ever wanted to confirm himself with a sign? Or atleast show himself on camera? This is the reason.

Ever wonder why realrob was/is as obsessed with masculinity as maci? This is the reason.
Someone busted him back on puahate but soon after it all got shut down and lost.

HAHAHAHA thats why when I checked his IP number it tracked back to denmark and not sweden! I always knew something was up with all this

occamsrazorburn wrote:Itt: alts trying to obscure evidence of running alt game via subterfuge with other alts' alt game.

lmao, I come back from an extended PSL hiatus and the second thread I click on has evilvalle/RealRob talking to himself (he's the user colasause).

I thought we were on good terms you crazy fuck, but whatever. You must be 30+ years old these days, how do you have the energy to still pull this bullshit?

Colasause wrote:
Puastomper wrote:

Holy shit thats why he wrote danish words when I tricked him to speak swedish on skype! :o

COLasauce

ManletLegend wrote:lmao, I come back from an extended PSL hiatus and the second thread I click on has evilvalle/RealRob talking to himself (he's the user colasause).

I thought we were on good terms you crazy fuck, but whatever. You must be 30+ years old these days, how do you have the energy to still pull this bullshit?

Last edited by occamsrazorburn on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puastomper wrote:
occamsrazorburn wrote:

Colez isnt nordic
Nordic isnt realbob
Evil valle isnt colez

These are 3 different users

Topic Tags

Return to Off-Topic