WANTED: Lookism Web Designer

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

Ok, mutants...listen. :!:

I am unable to contact the (trustworthy) web designer that I hired a few years ago for a different web design project. Basically, the current situation we have is getting stupid now.....and I'm tired of waiting. I want to create a backup lookism.me site, but I am not familiar with MyBB forum software...and I'm mostly computer illiterate, so here's the deal.

If someone here is knowledgeable enough, that they know how to create a cloned lookism site.....then I have the lookism.me url. I don't know if I'm supposed to pay GoDaddy.com separately for hosting. But I am willing to hire a competent web designer for $250.00 to create a lookism CLONE site for lookism.me. Then I'll just need some basic instruction on how to maintain the site, during the transitional period. :idea:

I have some limited experience with proboards forum software, but that's it. I don't know how to transfer my lookism.me url to an actual forum (yes, I'm computer illiterate). So I guess this could be considered a classified ad for a job.....if someone is interested in a little freelance work.

Technically, I could wait a little longer, until I find the REAL contact information for the Lookism site admin (my Skype messages aren't getting through).....but we're all getting impatient, and I don't mind spending a little money to get the ball rolling.

I could instead experiment with proboards forum software, but I want this site to look and feel like the old Lookism site.....so I will hire someone who can be trustworthy and competent.

So there it is. 8-)

be careful about who you choose, m8.

mrz is a good candidate despite his unholy obsession with JBs

whats the point if all the threads and accounts are gone? and how do we know you're gonna pay out?

you better put aside some money to generate traffic too, tbh you'll need a guy for that as well in the begining, I'm also clueless of it
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Facially Disabled wrote:be careful about who you choose, m8.

mrz is a good candidate despite his unholy obsession with JBs

mrz might have the technical knowledge, but I don't know how responsible he is. Didn't he DDOS attack the KiwiFarms site last year, after they insulted him? If so, then I really don't want to deal with that kind of bullshit. :pistodouble:

Bardock wrote:whats the point if all the threads and accounts are gone? and how do we know you're gonna pay out?

In regards to your second question, I've paid for web design before....but the last time I did so was over four years ago. I pay via personal check, so whomever creates this site for me will have to be ok with us knowing each other's names. :?

For your first question, you're right. The old threads and accounts would be gone, but I'd make sure this site is STABLE. It seems like every single PSL site just IMPLODES, so it's good to have a stable back-up PSL site....just in case.

pinkunicorn wrote:you better put aside some money to generate traffic too, tbh you'll need a guy for that as well in the begining, I'm also clueless of it

Could you explain that?

I've only created free sites with low traffic, and my computer literacy is very low.....which is the reason why I would hire someone for this.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
pinkunicorn wrote:you better put aside some money to generate traffic too, tbh you'll need a guy for that as well in the begining, I'm also clueless of it

Could you explain that?

I've only created free sites with low traffic, and my computer literacy is very low.....which is the reason why I would hire someone for this.

http://www.warriorforum.com/search-engine-optimization/

besides this you need youtube, reddit, twitter, and fb shilling so it get's to the masses, eventually the twitter and fb might be banned because we are close to the 'alt-right' but we need a larger userbase asap

and again I just know of this shit, I'm not good at it never did it as a day-to-day job you'll find guys doing this as well as the design shit at the warriorforum, you can hire people there too

I actually think sac lamb would be one of the best owners. He is of older age and more responsible and mature. I really hope he can fix this!

I lol'ed @ "Lookism web designer" :lol:
Kidding aside
Mr S. Lamb I could clone the original lookism as is but the problem is that it is offline, it'd be 'piece of cake' if it was still online. But I will try and get back to you. You.can pay me in Bitcoins if I manage to clone it.

Return to Off-Topic