Legit Lookism update

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

Reminder to anyone who missed it, all my threads were trolls about lookism being offline 'indefinitely' and that police contacted me or that it was being sold to another owner involved in PUA.

Victory wrote:Reminder to anyone who missed it, all my threads were trolls about lookism being offline 'indefinitely' and that police contacted me or that it was being sold to another owner involved in PUA.

yeah we get that
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

phaggit wrote:
TheGreatSonboly wrote:Elaborate about fbi

i reported the site numerous times when i felt there was either danger from the members to others or themselves. the fbi gave me informant status and a paycheck every month for detailed reports about any events or activities that might interest them. i was to keep tabs on prominent or potentially violent members and build profiles of them, including taking down any pertinent information that might help the fbi track their location

nearly pissed on myself cuz of lmfao

it's illegal to employ you like that lel

poobear wrote:Anyway, I've got a full backup of all the user accounts, emails, http files and CSS of Lookism (no database). I will likely take this to the grave unless another site emerges that is respectable and loyal enough to inherit it.

can you get your hands on the database of all the threads? if so i dont see why they couldnt be transferred to sluthate tbh, accounts too

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Off-Topic