Who said pitbulls can't be adorable??

despise those fuckers, 10 years ago a pitbull killed my cat and attacked my uncle, it's a touchy subject.

i'd gladly use my 'salesmanship' to sell those fucks to gooks, where they would be boiled in a soup.

they are not adorable they have evil gens
the pitbulls were dogs produced by humans mixing a violent female dog with violent male dog ,
with the intention of forming super-violent dogs for fights for money
Those dogs would have to exterminate them all

you = retard

Pitbulls are the chads of the dog species. Incels the equivalent of this:

Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Necrotoxic wrote:despise those fuckers, 10 years ago a pitbull killed my cat and attacked my uncle, it's a touchy subject.

i'd gladly use my 'salesmanship' to sell those fucks to gooks, where they would be boiled in a soup.

Legit AF, the second sentence is exactly what I (The Salesman) would say,

they never killed my cat or attacked my uncle though

Ona_Lina wrote:^ This is another kind of 'retard'. You are talking to yourself (Lol).

He's not me, LOL

But I see he mastered the ways of The Salesman, so even though he's just an impostor, he deserves some praise

Ona_Lina wrote:Fabie, you are just being a grumpy grandpa Oldcel in Uruguay. Don't be too hard to our boy Information Technology (IT). In pit bulls, most of the aggression was genetically bred out since the 19th Century. In my area of Toronto, Canada, most dog attacks are by pit bulls, but most pit bulls do not attack pets or people. As a precaution, however, pit bulls should be kept away from pets, children, and women since the rare dog will attack them. They are generally not dangerous to adult men who can defend themselves (same reason why leopards mostly attack women rather than men in Africa). They see smaller beings as being easily intimidated and worthy of attack. Since a child, I was attacked by dogs and have always fought them off. As I mentioned elsewhere, I am undefeated in fights with animals (German Shepherds, Pit Bulls, and Rottweilers) in my Canada. Mostly, they just make false charges ('bluff' attacks). When they attack, just keep your hands closed beside or behind you (to protect your fingers), lean back to not give any easy body part to attack, and then strike with your fist to their nose or kick their undersides or legs. They then usually back down, growl, and go away. Most pit bulls who attack are likely due to the faults of their human owners who encourage their aggressiveness as a cheap substitute for bodyguards. But, um yeah, they should probably stop breeding pit bulls in human society.

this is not true, pitbulls are violent from birth they not need to be encouraged for nothing
they are violent with anyone being a cat or human or another dog, they have in their gens because lot of generations mixing violent dogs male+female

idem for human races, most of the people think the violence in humans comes with the ambient and breeding, they don't realize yet that mixing a prostitute with an inmate the result will be violent and garbage

the opossite of pitbulls are the Saint Bernards, is a very docil dog race created by monks which have a special character never bite or attack anyone

Pitbulls were bred purely to kill cattle and round them up. The name comes from them being used in pits to round up the bulls hence the name. Theyre naturally nasty violent dogs. I wouldnt trust them for shit no matter how good their up bringing is. Unlike other dogs which yap and nip in fights they litrally cling on and lock on other hounds necks whilst violently rag dolling the other hound around by its neck often killing it. You get idiots or people with kids who gloat about the breed and how they purposely place their young children in forced ' cute ' positons with the dogs and say what nice breeds they're are. Nearly every dog attack a pitbull is involved.

There is litrally no need for anyone in today's age to own the breed. Its people who uses it for security reasons who will mask it by surrounding it with kids. Absolute vermin.

Rotting Penis wrote:
Ona_Lina wrote:^ This is another kind of 'retard'. You are talking to yourself (Lol).

He's not me, LOL

But I see he mastered the ways of The Salesman, so even though he's just an impostor, he deserves some praise

We have a comedian I see

How laughable for a sham to call another an imposter, there is only one true salesman, any other is nothing more than an imposter.

Behold your folly, bask in the presence of the one and only salesman

I, Anal Prolapses(AP)

Anal prolapses wrote:We have a comedian I see

How laughable for a sham to call another an imposter, there is only one true salesman, any other is nothing more than an imposter.

I, Anal Prolapses(AP)

There is no one and only, the Salesmen come and go in short bursts of ever-continuing cycle of seize and lose. You were merely a predecessor to what is already the former King of Sales (RP), great in your time - now reduced to a mere brief mention in history books, yet your delusions of grandeur have distorted your view of reality.

It' s how salesmanship evolved, avoiding stagnation. And it has a new king now - me.

Necrotoxic wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:We have a comedian I see

I, Anal Prolapses(AP)

There is no one and only, the Salesmen come and go in short bursts of ever-continuing cycle of seize and lose. You were merely a predecessor to what is already the former King of Sales (RP), great in your time - now reduced to a mere brief mention in history books, yet your delusions of grandeur have distorted your view of reality.

It' s how salesmanship evolved, avoiding stagnation. And it has a new king now - me.

Another jester knave

All salesman from past present and future all traces their roots back to me, the first salesman

How dare you for an imposter to proclaim yourself King of sales in my presence? my legend of salesmanship is only reduced to a brief mention simply because of its age, because I was the first thus the legends of my unrivalled sales has been lost through time.

You are but a mere child in the world of sales, act as one. Until you learns the ways of the world, it will suffice for you to gaze upon my kingly might with jubilamce.

Anal prolapses wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:He's not me, LOL

We have a comedian I see

I, Anal Prolapses(AP)

These words have a certain sense of irony, coming from a man claiming to be a Salesman whom he is not.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:
We have a comedian I see

I, Anal Prolapses(AP)

These words have a certain sense of irony, coming from a man claiming to be a Salesman whom he is not.

Nice of you to dig up my ancient posts

Perhaps it will do you some good if you archived them, that way you can learn the true ways of the salesmanship and not spew some half baked garbage and claiming yourself as the one and real.

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:These words have a certain sense of irony, coming from a man claiming to be a Salesman whom he is not.

Perhaps it will do you some good if you archived them, that way you can learn the true ways of the salesmanship and not spew some half baked garbage and claiming yourself as the one and real.

The true ways of snake oil salesmanship do not interest me, you are a complete and utter disgrace to the salesman name. I have no desire to tarnish my reputation on behalf of the likes of you. I suggest you cease flaunting around the title of Salesman and instead use a title more fitting for one such as yourself: Snake Oil Salesman.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:

The true ways of snake oil salesmanship do not interest me, you are a complete and utter disgrace to the salesman name. I have no desire to tarnish my reputation on behalf of the likes of you. I suggest you cease flaunting around the title of Salesman and instead use a title more fitting for one such as yourself: Snake Oil Salesman.

I am the founding father of our sacred order, the men of sales, it is you whom tries so desperately to tarnish our name.

Perhaps it is a plan for those whom were not cut out to be salesman to lower the prestige Our order thus lowering the standards so even a worthless pest like yourself can climb our hierarchy.

Well your plains is of no avail, for the salesman stands strong, stronger as ever as I AP am not leaving

Topic Tags

Return to Banter