Lol at this

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

^ Looked that question. Answer to it is circle what has 8 smaller circles around him (all outside). I bet it is.

'Rainbow Corpse', do not even think it. You have no chance to molest a brazen toddler, Honey Boo Boo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FiUsCeKtIaNgGe L6O0L
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-01-12-13-38-08.png
Screenshot_2017-01-12-13-38-08.png (320.81 KiB) Viewed 361 times
victim count : 36

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Necrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel1, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, ShabbyCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Fecal Prolpases, SMDfag

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Idk what it would be if i put my real age because i said that i input 60. I need to retry with my real age, 200 years old and 1 year old.

145 wtf. Never scored that high. I didn't even understand the NSE one, and other tests gave me headaches just looking at them.
Too easy and not legit.
Average IQ averagecel checking out.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

As I see we need raw scores on IQ Test Center test. Because the data you have posted here seems to indicate that this tests age group results are not those what they should be. Bad algorithm or/and shitty statistics what ruin scores.

Bimbo's 186 is still impressive - he must had been chosen the "best" age group (like a lucky gambler pics right number in roulette) and he clearly got all questions right.

I redid the test using age 8. I found it surprising that it only led to 153 taking me to the conclusion that age correction is linear and the final score is time dependent which means you can outscore me if you are faster than me with a lower raw score because I remember seeing a 155 associated with 8 of age. And I'm 100% sure that I have the right answers. I need to look into this.

Tried that just for speed with age 60 got 183 (so probably misclicked something).

I am sure that I got them all right.
Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One way to find out is maybe input answer A for every question with same age and compare with different speeds. I'll do that now.

I think there is no difference it doing super fast and fast. But who wants could look into this.

I want to believe it still does destruct from scores in their system. But how much and what are the 'steps' there - we need to test it with at least 3 different time usage (fast, super slow, and moderate).

Fuck.
Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice