My 24 year old dad met my 17 year old mom in a bar.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips. Other topics are allowed here on a case-by-case basis.

And growing up they'd point it out every time we drove by the (now-defunct and demolished) bar where they met inside of. Awkward as fuck.

First of all, what was my underage mom doing in a bar. Even if the drinking age was 18 back then, she's still underage, and was obviously drinking. And she lets a 24 year OLD MAN (My Dad) come in and fuck her JB pussy?

What a slut.

They always tell this story like it's so romantic.

My antinatalist redpilled self knows it's just another case of a jailbait slut raw-cunt-fucking a man and forcefully imposing another suffering sentient being into this gladiator pit called life all so she can be taken care of by his money.

You are a son of a bitch. Hahahaha!
my victims are ↓↓↓

phallusgag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Necrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FeminiSub, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminated, Jewtant, Janothan Assherb, Nachos, ragequitcurrycel1, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG

well that's normal for 17 yo sluts from middle class and inferior classes
their pussies start to itching then go to the bar to drink and if some mature jock appears they offer their pussies for free, some of them become pregnant etc etc

Legit. Seeing your parents for what they really are, ie biological drones blindly following their sorry programming, is the ultimate black pill.
My mother married a virgin at 20 (or so they say) but it's all the same. She took it raw and popped me into this tragicomical hell. Antinatalism is legit!
I still "love" my parents but bringing an incel into this world is an unforgivable crime.
Last edited by Nevertitty on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

i can't imagine marrying someone in a fucking bar, what quality of women would you even meet there? certainly not educated HQNP material unless it's a wine bar in Manhattan.

Return to Shitty Advice