Injudicious 'Iced Earth'

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

You're doing the same constantly, phaclokunt.
Disgusting sabotaging shitposters, all of you.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Hi tranny, in case your high IQ didn't notice, my invective was not pointed at you. I can tolerate your posts although you never "redpilled" me on anything. And I honestly disdain the iq fetish. Only Sidis and Von Neumann et al can boast about their IQs, and they fucking never did. An IQcel sluthate dweller doing so is pathetic and irrelevant.
Besides, who cares about "value"... this is an incel forum and i'm in it for the shits and giggles, and some assholes just ruin it.

At least you and I try to make full sentences. That's about what you got going for you.

Keep making me giggle about the underlying mental illness of trannies reeking through your posts.
Last edited by Nevertitty on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Also phaclokunt is the biggest shitposter in here. Maybe you both are IQ buddies, but he's ruining the forum nonetheless.
Look at his stream of one liner bullshit topics ffs.

Glad to see you elaborate for once.
Yes, im a fatalist, especially concerning the possibility of a significant sex life improvement, but i welcome differing opinions. In fact, i've been frantically reading them for the past few years until I came to the personal conclusion that its all BS, shared by many current and exposters in here.

Now that you clarified your intentions, I can see the merit, but still I disagree on the efficiency.
Good luck anyway, I am relatively newbie, and since this cesspool of a forum has been helpful to me, I also want it to stick around.

"all of you" was only directed at phaclo and icedearth. I (wrongly) assumed that shitposters would recognize themselves. Apologies for the lack of precision.

Also im not an alt, although I have no idea how to prove it. I've been lurking here for a few months, I don't seem new because I did my homework before joining, like any little high iq boy lol

And concerning the other shitposters, I agree with you. I don't really ask for much, we're all fallen wretched men gathered in this virtual cesspool with very little or no hope. But a forum is a communication tool, and written communication among humans and subhumans alike generally requires sentences, paragraphs, things like that...

No hard feelings, eh

Yeah im an oldcel. And one of the living proofs for you youngsters that things don't get better, ever.

Just one single post of me (Rotting Penis) saying 'salesmanship' holds more value than the whole posting history of Assthetics dr. (all previous and current accounts combined). Now that is one castrated fuck only good for being an object of mockery.

tl/dr: Assthetics dr. is a castrated, mentally impaired clown. Suicide long overdue from this paedo freak.

Interesting When Phacoclage calls out someone because he is the biggest shitposter himself,always opening useless threads.The pot calling the kettle black.I think that he is just a normalfag who is currently going through some right time,he is one blowjob away from leaving this site.This site is the zombie zone two years ago and he can't do nothing about it.

Return to Off-Topic