I fucked this girl with thick legs

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

A few weeks ago

Her warm strong legs making her pussy wrap around my cock extra tight. Watch her big butt bounce up and down in the mirror while we moaned with pleasure while looking into each other's eyes....

How do you incels survive?

post pics of her in your bed or nothing happened

Fabie wrote:post pics of her in your bed or nothing happened

If it makes you feel better

LoserFanboy wrote:ugly style.
shitposting master.

Have you ever had a girl cry because you stopped giving her attention?

LoserFanboy wrote:
uglykunt wrote:

Have you ever had a girl cry because you stopped giving her attention?

If I ignore you does that count?

Nope, I'm still fucking pussy that feels so so so good while you nothing

uglykunt wrote:A few weeks ago

Her warm strong legs making her pussy wrap around my cock extra tight. Watch her big butt bounce up and down in the mirror while we moaned with pleasure while looking into each other's eyes....

How do you incels survive?

fat girls with thick thighs, big asses and nice titties are to men what muscular alpha males are to women. they're great for a quick, intense short-term fucking, but my oneitis is the exact opposite of thick anything, and all but one of them in my life have been scrawny. long term, i would still rather grab her flat ass than pound a PAWG.

LoserFanboy wrote:sex has not helped me cope with anything.
I'm fucked up, and mentally ill, autistic like a fuck.
I had girlfriends (never got my oneitis), each girlfriend I ever had acted like a slut and wanted sex more than me, and it's not unusual to bang the same chick 100 times in two years.

that's why the only way to be happy in life is to be born a Chad. you're never guaranteed to get your oneitis unless you're the guy that EVERY girl wants, not just a few of them.

LoserFanboy wrote:+1 legit

great advice, not much of a choice involved unfortunately....

How was that advice?

Fabie wrote:post pics of her in your bed or nothing happened

naughty auntie05.jpg
naughty auntie05.jpg (297.37 KiB) Viewed 307 times

Return to Shitty Advice