Going bald is good, serious.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... l-facebook

The benefits of going BALD: Men with less hair appear more intelligent, educated and honest

-Baldness is often inherited and is a trait seen across all ethnicities
-This made researchers question why the trait was passed on, despite many people see baldness as a negative feature
-Bald men are typically seen as less attractive than those with hair
-They are also seen as more dominant and socially mature to compensate

:lol:

The only dudes worrying about balding are average and sub averagecels who never had a shot with quality women to begin with.
Slayers with good facial features just shave it off and keep slaying.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

I like how they used photos of four a-list actors and a grammy award winning rapper to prove their point.

Nevertitty wrote:The only dudes worrying about balding are average and sub averagecels who never had a shot with quality women to begin with.
Slayers with good facial features just shave it off and keep slaying.
That implies that all people who grow out their hair are just average people trying to look better with longer hair.

That implies that all people who grow out their hair are just average people trying to look better with longer hair

Most of them, sure (most men are average anyway), and it doesn't fool women one bit. They can quickly call bs and dissociate the lusciousness of the hair from the serious evolutionary attributes like dem damned maxilla and jawline. Hell I can do it too, and its not even vital for my genetic legacy.

Return to Shitty Advice