You need a good backup plan

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you hate feminism and hate the idea of women having power over you, then you need a good backup plan.

Think about it. Even if you were able to establish a relationship with a girl, as long as you need sex from her, she can always withhold it from you and use it to gain leverage over you. It gives her power. It gives her the upper hand.

The only way for you to have the power is if you don't need sex from her. Then, any time she misbehaves, you stop paying attention to her and defer to your backup plan. This is what "confidence" is all about. This is what "MGTOW" is all about. This is how you discipline a girl and put her back in her place.

For some men, religion is their backup plan. For others, it's lifting weights. Maybe it's a hobby, but it has to be something deeply spiritual.

I use masturbation. A good masturbation technique can be a good backup plan when you don't have a girl.

Jesus I actually feel bad for you guys. You're so far removed from reality, I don't think there's any coming back for most of you.

The only backup plan that works is having multiple girlfriends.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

@Cupegidope Love implies free sex frequently.
No sex or she asks money/advantages = no love, she's not attracted to you.

Your backup plan is ignoring her for a while and focus more on the gym or whatever you want, focus on finding another slut as well.
And contribute to fighting the feminism: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1027794

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice