Is this guy an aspie?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

LoserFanboy wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:Can someone even tell just by looking at a person?

Very subjective, but it becomes very apparent when they attempt to speak in a social setting, because it should be rare.
Even in this video he could have rehearsed, to make himself look less retarded, he had weeks, months etc, to perfect this video. Hanging out in a bedroom perfecting a video is sign of disasocciation, but not technically aspie.
His limitations are not apparent to the NT eye.

What gives it away exactly?

A (21).jpg
A (21).jpg (101.26 KiB) Viewed 251 times

He can maintain eye contact, it's a solid clue that he's not. Aspies tend to constantly look away (for something, someone to help them from sinking even deeper).
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

Sure, but in my limited experience, aspies can't maintain either. Its quasi equivalent.
Again its just a clue. You'd need to watch him interact with women for a definitive brodiagnosis. I saw sub average NT guys like him interact with girls just fine, of course without getting anywhere near their pants.

Sry guys didn't watch the video.
Last edited by phaclogage on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aspies and fapping go hand (heh) in hand i suppose. What you gonna do when you're invisible to females...
And i'm only using aspie as a synonym of socially awkward. And on the limited basis of a foreign language video, this guy seems normal, ie not aspie. Legit autistic disorders can be trickier to spot.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice