I feel stupid

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips. Other topics are allowed here on a case-by-case basis.

A (21).jpg
A (21).jpg (101.26 KiB) Viewed 31 times

Stupidity is not a reason to kys, in fact it would probably allow you to enjoy life like a pig in the mud.
Decent intellect + Women problems oth...
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

Return to Shitty Advice