Bimbo, Ona

Do you want to cards

I have an idea how you could play here publicly. I can be your dealer.
Last edited by phaclogage on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:44 am.

Ona wrote:Um, I don't know how to play the cards . . . but Bimbo does because he gambles with his life every day when he challenges my intellect in this Forum =(^_^)=

All Men Have 9 Lives (Like the Cat):

Bimbo = 8 Lives Left on Earth

Mrz = 7 Lives Left on Earth

Rotting Penis = 4 Lives Left on Earth

MVP = 1 Life Left on Earth ( LOL ).

Jesus.. you've never played cards?

Ona wrote:Um, I don't know how to play the cards . . . but Bimbo does because he gambles with his life every day when he challenges my intellect in this Forum =(^_^)=

I don't know why but I thought you'd be pretty big into gambling, for some reason.

The only gambling I've done was playing Dice in recent memory.

I want to try playing Russian Roulette, if people even gamble over that.

Little known fact is that a man was killed playing Russian Roulette, even though Blanks were being used.

His name was Jon-Erik Hexum.
On October 12, 1984, the cast and crew of Cover Up were filming the seventh episode of the series, "Golden Opportunity", on Stage 17 of the 20th Century Fox lot. One of the scenes filmed that day called for Hexum's character to load bullets into a .44 Magnum handgun, so he was provided with a functional real gun and blanks. When the scene did not play as the director wanted it to play in the master shot, there was a delay in filming. Hexum became restless and impatient during the delay and began playing around to lighten the mood. Apparently, he had unloaded all but one (blank) round, spun it, and, apparently simulating Russian roulette with what he thought was a harmless weapon, at 5:15 p.m., he put the revolver to his right temple and pulled the trigger.[5]

Hexum was apparently unaware that his actions were dangerous. Blanks use paper or plastic wadding to seal gunpowder into the cartridge, and this wadding is propelled from the barrel of the gun with enough force to cause injury if the weapon is fired within a few feet of the body should it strike at a particularly vulnerable spot, such as the temple or the eye. At a close enough range, the effect of the powder gasses is similar to a small explosion, so although the paper wadding in the blank that Hexum discharged did not penetrate his skull, there was enough blunt force trauma to shatter a quarter-sized piece of his skull and propel the pieces into his brain, causing massive hemorrhaging.[1][6]

Hexum was rushed to Beverly Hills Medical Center, where he underwent five hours of surgery to repair his wounds.[6] On October 18, six days after the accident, Hexum was declared brain dead. With his mother's permission, his body was flown to San Francisco on life support, where his heart was transplanted into a 36-year-old Las Vegas man at California Pacific Medical Center.[7] Hexum's kidneys and corneas were also donated: One cornea went to a 66-year-old man with cataracts, the other to a young girl. One of the kidney recipients was a critically ill five-year-old boy, and the other was a 43-year-old grandmother of three who had waited eight years for a kidney. Skin that was donated was used to treat a 3½-year-old boy with third degree burns.[8] Hexum's body was then flown back to Los Angeles. He was cremated at Grandview Crematory in Glendale, California, and a private funeral was held. His ashes were scattered in the Pacific Ocean, near Malibu, California, by his mother.

Hexum's death was ruled accidental.[9] His mother later received an out-of-court settlement from 20th Century Fox Television and Glen A. Larson Productions, the production team behind Cover Up.[1]

The episode on which Hexum had been working was broadcast on November 3, 1984, two weeks after Hexum's death. Cover Up continued production without Hexum's character. Three weeks later, on November 24, Antony Hamilton was introduced as agent Jack Striker, posing as a new member of the modeling team.[10] Hexum's character, Mac, is noticeably absent, said to be on another mission. At the end of the episode, Jack breaks the news that Mac has been killed on the other assignment and would not be coming back.[11] As the tears flowed, the camera panned back, and a memoriam written by Glen Larson appeared onscreen:

The memoriam written by Glen Larson was as follows:
"When a star dies, its light continues to shine
across the universe for millenniums.
Jon-Erik Hexum died in October of this year...but the lives he touched will continue to be brightened by his light
...forever...and ever."

You're a pussy. Your intellect is inexistent.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

It actually appeared On Screen.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:

You're a pussy. Your intellect is inexistent.

Careful there, bud. Ona is a feisty one.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Phaclo i sure wanna play poker ma nigga

Do you play Online?

The incident actually occured on set of filming, I should add.

phaclogage wrote:Do you want to play poker? Texas hold'em.

I didn't figure you for a Texan.

We need to find opponent for you (if Ona will pass..).
Last edited by phaclogage on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

by the way, There is an ancient proverb that claims, “A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays and for the last three he stays." Just in case you weren't aware of it.

phaclogage wrote:

We need to find opponent for you (if Ona will pass..).

Poker is an Incel Game. Slayers play Blackjack

Holy crap.. I just realized your age is 18.

How did you find this place?

Don't tell me you're from 4chan.. I'm an older member from PUAhate days.

I'm Old Bones.

I just noticed both you and Bimbo have your age set at -1. are you two the same person?

phaclogage wrote:We can play blackjack also..

blow and hookers?

Are you actually a new member here?

What other names have you posted under? Maybe one of them will be familiar to me.

That's a decent black chick in your avi. I'd bang her tbh.

Are you into Nascar?
Next

Return to Banter