Hola

Señoras y señores.
Como estás?
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

There is a test that you have to send answers by email if you're interested. Let me search other tests.

Yes there is one. I think it's the guy with the sig that says NT>Face>Height>Body I don't remember the username but it starts with F

I am very sure that I have ADD because I can give you example.
Like I have a hard time to study for tests because I get easily distracted by things I like to do more than study. I easily get lost in my thoughts as well. Daydream rarely but yeah. I can tell you that my concentration is 10x better when I do a test than when I study. I have real hard time to stay attentive in class. My attention span is very bad.

I don't hate my home

If you want let's talk about it in pm

Return to Ramblings