Lost 16 lbs

I'm becoming a sick shredded Kent breh today 144.8 lbs 32 waist 14 neck

Much noyce boyo
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

I'll have visible abs soon I can see them starting to show a bit when flexed

But I still have gyno

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M CHANGING MY FUCKING ROUTINE CHEST EVERY GODDAMN DAY

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I'll have visible abs soon I can see them starting to show a bit when flexed

But I still have gyno

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M CHANGING MY FUCKING ROUTINE CHEST EVERY GODDAMN DAY

Did you ever have gyno before roids, like it's a hereditary thing

And, how big's your skull?

Yes at 165 lbs i had gyno and that was my lowest weight due to at the time a drug addiction to cocaine and Ritalin.

Skull is 22.5 inches in diameter.

Estimate 10% at that weight in bodyfat as all of my skeleton was pretty much visible except my abs weren't visible and I still had puffy nipples and when I bent over I still had floppy tits. But I did not work out.

And note at that my weight my neck was visibly smaller than my skull. Now it looks even not like a pinhead despite my small skull.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Yes at 165 lbs i had gyno and that was my lowest weight due to at the time a drug addiction to cocaine and Ritalin.

Skull is 22.5 inches in diameter.

Estimate 10% at that weight in bodyfat as all of my skeleton was pretty much visible except my abs weren't visible and I still had puffy nipples and when I bent over I still had floppy tits. But I did not work out.

And note at that my weight my neck was visibly smaller than my skull. Now it looks even not like a pinhead despite my small skull.

Update:
New low weight 134.2 lbs
I dropped like 1.8 pounds out of nowhere

Measurements 28/30 waist, 39.5 chest, 13.3 neck, 13 arms, 21 thighs, 12.5 calves
Not pumped morning measurements

ConcernedBimbo wrote:I could also traditional but I prefer sumo better.

Why do you like sumo, in my case my hips and hams are tight and it just tweaks my SI weird with sumo
I pulled 315x2-3 sumo one time, but back then my conventional max was around 405-420

My midback is really weak. It's probably even damaged. Maybe it's stronger now than when I started...But I don't wanna damage it more. With sumo I can push just using my legs without putting a huge toll on my spine. The conventional one can hurt me. Also, maybe the weight is too light to really judge both. I did 1x145 today. I did both forms in the same set. It was very heavy. I'm kinda weak. Maybe getting weaker. I struggled with squatting 125 lbs while I could easily do 135. Even 142 once on the smith machine.

Lost 20 lbs down to 128.3 lbs now. Sub 20 BMI club. I feel like an ethiopian and I still don't have shredded thighs, chiseled glutes or even an entire absence of love handles

Return to Bodybuilding