Beautiful song w/ mesmerizing imagery

This song is called The Suburbs (cont.) and it's from the album The Suburbs by Arcade Fire. It's actually a great album. I own it since I love pretty much all the songs in the album. This is the last track of the album and it's a continuation of the first song from the album. This is not the official video but a fan-made one. They used old 8mm videos for it to give it a marvelous effect. Check it out!
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Gives a creepy vibe, brah. :?
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Ubiquiphile wrote:Gives a creepy vibe, brah. :?

Lmao the song or the vid

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:Gives a creepy vibe, brah. :?

Lmao the song or the vid

Both

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
DanielLee5 wrote:Both song and video are gorgeous, thanks for having shared this!

folder icon

DanielLee5

Wha

Someone's forgotten alt.

Hi there! Wow, it is a really great song here, I have to say. I never hear about this band before, honestly... Shame! :D I have already downloaded it to my PC using the tool from https://www.tube2mp3.com By the way, guys, do you get some music from YouTube too? Do you think it is wrong? I guess it is ok to download such music as it is free online. Anyway, I like the song and I have been listening to some other things from them and I really enjoy it, I have to say. Thanks for sharing!

Return to Music