Chinks: your women are pathetic

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Ok, so I noticed that gook girls are obsessed with status and wealth, and will usually put up a bitch facade to conceal how ugly and useless they are. They literally take pride in being pump-and-dump material for white men and think that makes them good-looking and desirable instead of worthless cockroach trash from the giant pollution factory known as China.

Status for a chink girl is marrying a white plumber instead of an Asian CEO. You can't get much more cucked than that. Are chinks aware they're a joke race at this point? Look how hard they try to be white. They try to be racist towards other minorities when in fact they are the worst minority in the entire USA. Smart? No, Indians have the highest income and highest IQ on average. Athletic? nope, that's niggers. Aesthetic? Just fucking LOL at you fucking CHINKS who will STEMcel for an ugly almond-eyed piss skinned piece of garbage leftover from an ugly skinny beta white man. This is the fate of every gook.

Amen. Quite ironic how non whites want to ascend in status, but they have too self serving a stance to help out the white race.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

ERcel wrote:They try to be racist towards other minorities when in fact they are the worst minority in the entire USA. Smart? No, Indians have the highest income and highest IQ on average.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ERcel wrote:They try to be racist towards other minorities when in fact they are the worst minority in the entire USA. Smart? No, Indians have the highest income and highest IQ on average.

This is statistically proven. Look up American income by race on Wikipedia. Indian-American is the richest demographic per capita on the planet. And they have high IQs. I don't know what beaner-infested shithole you live in but come up to San Francisco and you'll see a significant portion of engineers, doctors, and businessmen/CEOs are Indian. That's simply not possible with a low IQ.

ERcel wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

This is statistically proven. Look up American income by race on Wikipedia. Indian-American is the richest demographic per capita on the planet. And they have high IQs. I don't know what beaner-infested shithole you live in but come up to San Francisco and you'll see a significant portion of engineers, doctors, and businessmen/CEOs are Indian. That's simply not possible with a low IQ.

:roll: :zzz:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ERcel wrote:

Asians will fuck a pig for the promise of power.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ERcel wrote:

Thanks for proving my point. Indians get lumped with Asians. Unless you're retarded enough to think "American Indian" means Indian national, which it doesnt, it mean Native American.

There's another chart floating around that separates by nationality, and Indians are at the top. Type in "Indian Americans" on Wikipedia and they call them the most successful demographic in the country, and since America is the richest country in the world it makes sense than IA are the richest demographic on the planet. And it's because they choose professions like medicine and IT

ERcel wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Thanks for proving my point. Indians get lumped with Asians. Unless you're retarded enough to think "American Indian" means Indian national, which it doesnt, it mean Native American.

There's another chart floating around that separates by nationality, and Indians are at the top. Type in "Indian Americans" on Wikipedia and they call them the most successful demographic in the country, and since America is the richest country in the world it makes sense than IA are the richest demographic on the planet. And it's because they choose professions like medicine and IT

The cope is strong with this one.

Nobody in this fucking world lumps Indians with Asians lol every single being on this planet thinks of Asians as fucking chinks who are short, small dicks, but extremely intelligent. They view them as the yellow ones, while they see Indians as a different species lol India may be in Asia, but the population on this world certainly doesn't think of them as Asians. They see them as uneducated shitskin 7/11 clerks lol. Oh and BTW I did see that chart, and they said those of ancestry. I could have different ancestry in my blood but at the end of the day I am Spic. Look at Obama, he is half white and half black but got lumped in with the rest of the niggers. He has both black and white heritage/ancestry yet gets lumped in with Niggers... Just LOL. At the end of the day, Asian chinks will be superior than Indians. They have the capacity to actually build Transformers IRL and actually type good English.
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asians are superior than Indians?

Although most of the big corporations have Indian CEOs, namely Google, etc.

Chink ass bitches can build this

Indians can't even build bathrooms so they have to shit on the streets.
I hear they even fling their shit at other Indians, like apes would do.

New2Aesthetics wrote:Asians are superior than Indians?

Yeah chinks can be intelligent but they don't have the height or dominance to succeed in the corporate world. They're just disposable worker bees. Indians can be like that too but there's a huge culture of leadership starting to arise from Indian-American immigrants which is why they're taking over companies completely and starting their own.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ERcel wrote:

Nobody in this fucking world lumps Indians with Asians lol every single being on this planet thinks of Asians as fucking chinks who are short, small dicks, but extremely intelligent. They view them as the yellow ones, while they see Indians as a different species lol India may be in Asia, but the population on this world certainly doesn't think of them as Asians. They see them as uneducated shitskin 7/11 clerks lol. Oh and BTW I did see that chart, and they said those of ancestry. I could have different ancestry in my blood but at the end of the day I am Spic. Look at Obama, he is half white and half black but got lumped in with the rest of the niggers. He has both black and white heritage/ancestry yet gets lumped in with Niggers... Just LOL. At the end of the day, Asian chinks will be superior than Indians. They have the capacity to actually build Transformers IRL and actually type good English.

The country census makes "Asian" mean anyone from the Asia continent including South Asians. And America's perception of Indians has nothing to do with the reality of who they are, bad media perception comes from white people who want to keep their stronghold on sexuality in America. So they exaggerate and lie about Asians and Indian sexuality. They make "Indian" synonymous with hideous south Indians, so that when I tell people I'm Indian they automatically get a bad taste in their mouths even though Punjabi Indians look palatable. This is why it's important to genocide whites, so we can live in a multicultural utopia and finally get laid.

And yeah, black+white is still black in America, mostly because they still have the flared nostrils and nappy hair.

ERcel wrote:This is why it's important to genocide whites, so we can live in a multicultural utopia and finally get laid.

Wrong. I wanna fool around with some white bitches and get them pregnant, so extermination can take place another time after I die.

ERcel wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:Asians are superior than Indians?

Yeah chinks can be intelligent but they don't have the height or dominance to succeed in the corporate world. They're just disposable worker bees. Indians can be like that too but there's a huge culture of leadership starting to arise from Indian-American immigrants which is why they're taking over companies completely and starting their own.

SuperIncel93 wrote:

The country census makes "Asian" mean anyone from the Asia continent including South Asians. And America's perception of Indians has nothing to do with the reality of who they are, bad media perception comes from white people who want to keep their stronghold on sexuality in America. So they exaggerate and lie about Asians and Indian sexuality. They make "Indian" synonymous with hideous south Indians, so that when I tell people I'm Indian they automatically get a bad taste in their mouths even though Punjabi Indians look palatable. This is why it's important to genocide whites, so we can live in a multicultural utopia and finally get laid.

And yeah, black+white is still black in America, mostly because they still have the flared nostrils and nappy hair.
You'd really want individual pleasure that badly that whites would have to be annihilated? Only so that you can have a clear, free selectivity pool? Humanity should be advanced, humanity should be cleansed, it should not be made to give base gratification to genetic junkyards.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ERcel wrote:This is why it's important to genocide whites, so we can live in a multicultural utopia and finally get laid.

Wrong. I wanna fool around with some white bitches and get them pregnant, so extermination can take place another time after I die.
Exactly. A ton of non whites are just inherently bitter angry little people/ destructive. Kind of funny tbh. The whites had a chance to exhibit darwinist theory on these wastrel rapscallions. But now they can't. Unless I do something with my 140 IQ.

SuperIncel93 wrote:

Yes we will keep the women for ourselves but destroy the men. We need to work with the Jews to accomplish this.

Eugenicist wrote:You'd really want individual pleasure that badly that whites would have to be annihilated? Only so that you can have a clear, free selectivity pool? Humanity should be advanced, humanity should be cleansed, it should not be made to give base gratification to genetic junkyards.

People have done worse for less noble reasons. And it's not just about feeling good, you can spread your genetic legacy when you eliminate male competition. And I don't know if calling anyone a genetic junkyard makes sense, maybe for a beaner or a nigger. Especially a nigger. But other races that can gather resources should be able to get laid in peace.

ERcel wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:You'd really want individual pleasure that badly that whites would have to be annihilated? Only so that you can have a clear, free selectivity pool? Humanity should be advanced, humanity should be cleansed, it should not be made to give base gratification to genetic junkyards.

People have done worse for less noble reasons. And it's not just about feeling good, you can spread your genetic legacy when you eliminate male competition. And I don't know if calling anyone a genetic junkyard makes sense, maybe for a beaner or a nigger. Especially a nigger. But other races that can gather resources should be able to get laid in peace.

People have done worse for less noble reasons. And it's not just about feeling good, you can spread your genetic legacy when you eliminate male competition. And I don't know if calling anyone a genetic junkyard makes sense, maybe for a beaner or a nigger. Especially a nigger. But other races that can gather resources should be able to get laid in peace.[/quote]You can press a button to turn darkness into daylight, depending if you change the parameters. But lowering the bar of what is around you doesn't serve mankind, but you. I feel it's highly individualistic and shameful. And anyone who doesn't think so, who doesn't have a reverence for higher humanity, or tries to see mankind escalate itself is a parasite in one way or another. Whether it's less depraved than things that cam before or not, you still contribute to mankind being a genetic junkyard. In my criteria of genetic value, if you're not punjabi or ideal pakistani caucasian indian, you are kinda on par with the niggers and spics. I can imagine where if you want to gut all mankind to bits, put them through some pandemonic hellpit like Darkseid or Satan, then that would be pretty bad. But my understanding of value comes via excellence. I see Satan and a comic book super villain as exceptional. My favored criteria of value comes from someone's ability/ distinctive characteristics. Lowering the bar of everyone so you can personally can get laid is abhorrent to me because it removes merit and invites mediocrity. I've stuck with whites, even the complacent snoot ones sometimes because they at least bring culture and civilization. Non whites just accommodate most around them when they're imitating white autonomy (twisted mediocre reflection) to accommodate their grotesqueness.

Eugenicist wrote:You can press a button to turn darkness into daylight, depending if you change the parameters. But lowering the bar of what is around you doesn't serve mankind, but you. I feel it's highly individualistic and shameful. And anyone who doesn't think so, who doesn't have a reverence for higher humanity, or tries to see mankind escalate itself is a parasite in one way or another. Whether it's less depraved than things that cam before or not, you still contribute to mankind being a genetic junkyard. In my criteria of genetic value, if you're not punjabi or ideal pakistani caucasian indian, you are kinda on par with the niggers and spics. I can imagine where if you want to gut all mankind to bits, put them through some pandemonic hellpit like Darkseid or Satan, then that would be pretty bad. But my understanding of value comes via excellence. I see Satan and a comic book super villain as exceptional. My favored criteria of value comes from someone's ability/ distinctive characteristics. Lowering the bar of everyone so you can personally can get laid is abhorrent to me because it removes merit and invites mediocrity. I've stuck with whites, even the complacent snoot ones sometimes because they at least bring culture and civilization. Non whites just accommodate most around them when they're imitating white autonomy (twisted mediocre reflection) to accommodate their grotesqueness.

i am punjabi though. ive posted my picture here before. But even I believe ugly as fuck South Indians have genetic value if they can correctly make themselves economically useful. They might be ugly but I think criteria like symmetrical face and height are more important than the features we might consider "ugly". Beauty is different between cultures.

Topic Tags

Return to Race