People are subconsciously racist.

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

You can't fight the function of categorizing the universe based on value judgments. And race - ism (ism makes a noun of a concept) = race being turned into a thing. And it is a thing, everything to do with race, even positive value judgments about other people is racism. We're all subconsciously categorizing the universe. When you see a nigger who has features of a flat tire, stinks like shit, annoying, ugly, etc. You can be fucking sure as shit that you are subconsciously processing them as inferior, weak, primitive, dependent/ burdening society in your ever categorical series value judgments. And you can't fight that function. Women do it to you all all the time. They reject you on the offhand without conscious reasoning. Just like how you're taking a browse in a swap-meet and see something in your peripheral vision that is ugly, unshapely, bleh. That's how instantaneous her rejection is of you all. The only reason you guys have an issue with it is because of the primal instincts we have as animals in our emotional biological traits that make you guys possess a vanity mentality. Where the appropriate sense of what is just to you all is what goes your way.

Most of you would probably kill half the world to custom build your body.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

New2Aesthetics wrote:racism is a coping mechanism.
No it isn't. It can be. But it isn't primarily.

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:racism is a coping mechanism.
No it isn't. It can be. But it isn't primarily.

did you see the movie about an American and Japanese soldier stranded on an island (based on real life e). pretty sure the two figured out to work together eventually.

racism is a form of group thinking. group thinking is coping in many ways.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:No it isn't. It can be. But it isn't primarily.

did you see the movie about an American and Japanese soldier stranded on an island (based on real life e). pretty sure the two figured out to work together eventually.

before I correct you, explain how group thinking is coping.

How is identifying with the tribe a form of coping with unpleasant reality? Why is reality unpleasant for those who turn to racism?

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

before I correct you, explain how group thinking is coping.

How is identifying with the tribe a form of coping with unpleasant reality? Why is reality unpleasant for those who turn to racism?
Racism is not just limited to judgment, but also to observation. And the very fact race is even a notable fact worth observing is racist. Racism in the form of discrimination can indeed be cope, but it's not what I'm talking about. I'm just saying you can't fight the function of a brain unless it's an A.I. that reads people not from appearance/ ethnic backgorund but from a different decisive standard like carbon based lifeforms vs. silicone based lifeforms. But a fully practical machine in almost all methods of classifying human beings wouldn't be limited to just that type of distinctivity in their judgment system.

Return to Race