i get zero attention from women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

its truly astonishing

we are playing this game for years now, they ignore me, i ignore them

good,that way you can pursue academic challenges :-D

Iced Earth wrote:good,that way you can pursue academic challenges :-D

it has its advantages i wont deny it

mvp wrote:its truly astonishing

we are playing this game for years now, they ignore me, i ignore them

I get 0 attention from the females of the human species as well.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Welcome to the club. Only good looking men get approached.

Even good looking men don't get approached.

Cope

I'm not even gl and I remember at least 1 bitch who still came up to me in hs,if youd consider that approaching

red wrote:Even good looking men don't get approached.

good looking men yes get approached often, but only the top tiern 10%
and are approached by average sluts, not by hotties

red wrote:Even good looking men don't get approached.

They do. It's rare for GL men to be approached in the streets by a prime female stranger, but they get eye fucked all the time in public and strong IOI's.

But if your a Chad or tall above average guy in an extended social circle, or just starting a new job and a girl you've never spoken to -- or spoken to rarely -- becomes familiar with you, she will approach and make it blatantly obvious she's interested and dtf.

Plain 4.0 > 5.5 / guys, and shorter guys (< 5'9) whom are 6.0 will only get the odd 2/10 landwhale dangle them an IOI throughout their young to mid adult lives, that's it.

I just recently had a convo with a plain woman at a sports club, she 22, she met her boyfriend at the gym. She approached him (or "broke the ice" as they say) when he was working out and not paying her any attention. He had never spoken or looked to her before. In any event the man did nothing to get a GF. She asked him out. She had been checking him out for weeks that's what she told me. I checked her FB facebook page and he's a 7.5, 6ft2 210lbs bull with amazing jaw and hair. She's a 5.5. He's also 20, that's two years younger than her, but looks 30.

Would she have noticed a guy and approached a guy closer to her level? NO. Absolutely not.

This would NEVER happen to an average guy/beta in the gym like Mark Zuckerberg, Zach Braff, Andreas Iniesta or the totally plain joe bloggs I picture below.

They would have to approach girls that give them zero IOI's, so their chances of elimination and creating social annoyance and fear amongst said females sky rocket.

primetime2123 wrote:Only average looking women approach men

right
the hotties live in a different world,
although they insinuate themselves enough when some handsome man likes them

Mewtant wrote:. It's rare for GL men to be approached in the streets by a prime female stranger, but they get eye fucked all the time in public and strong IOI's.

right, in the street not even handsome men are approached by women
but in the social circle,at work, ...yes they get approached by women which send strong IOIs

anyways
women generally don't approach, the correct term is "they insinuate"
biological term that means they are ready for the reproduction of the specie

Return to Shitty Advice