IncelJoshua gets zero attention from men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

inceljoshua wrote:You're the one getting zero attention from real men.

I guess you aren't a real man cause you pay me plenty of attention boooiiiii. plus wtf does that even mean? im suppose to be jealous you are a fag cause thats what I implied you are and you come back with this lol. plus you believe whatever bullshit i post here as 100% true like im an impoverished junkie :lol: . you know many stories i made up here that you legit obsess over everyday and go on tangents with? I troll the shit you of you more than you will ever know.

All that much bitching about me and you say you don't care? Now you want to pass this off as trolling?

inceljoshua wrote:All that much bitching about me and you say you don't care? Now you want to pass this off as trolling?

No I genuinely hate you and would love to beat the shit out of you and I could since you are a scrawny manlet but I also enjoy trolling you because you are a low IQ nigger.

Lets see so far you believed I was in prison for false rape charges, that I lived in Halifax, that I collect welfare and shoot up heroin, that I was dying of Hepatitis C :D :lol: and you even dream up stuff i never ever said and believe it as if its fact in your own delusional nigger coping brain

You live in St John's, Labrador you faggit. You think you're cool cuz you do drugs. Typical low income wigger subhuman behavior.

Lol no I don't idiot. You got no proofs of any of your claims just what I post here. You just think everything I say is true and everything you believe is 100 percent real.

Just like FLAYER faking aids etc. Alot of shit here is just made up for jokes. And if you believe everything here you are retarded.

I know you're in St John's. Just because your ISP says it's Toronto doesn't mean you're from there.

inceljoshua wrote:I know you're in St John's. Just because your ISP says it's Toronto doesn't mean you're from there.

Prove it.

inceljoshua wrote:Send me the proof and I will send it back to you.

So my guess if you have my actual IP address is you either extracted it from PM via PHP exploits, that someone else here leaked my info to you, or Sluthate has a backlog where it stores IP addresses used by accounts here and it's not very secure so you got ahold of it somehow or you paid off the admin for it.

I would be curious to learn what it was.

And that is damned fascinating considering how often I use public wifi, tor and vpn etc. Either that or you extracted the EXIF data info from any photos I uploaded. As none of my photos show up on a reverse image search not even the ones I posted here. And I hardly use social media.

Nah. I checked your pics before they don't have metadata enabled.

Return to Shitty Advice