PUA ACTUALLY WORKS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

WHEN I USE IT BEHIND A FAKE PICTURE OF A NON-DEFORMED PERSON

-good personality, commanding alpha text, self amusement, being direct with your intent all works when I use a fake average looking white guy account

My personality is almost an 8/10. I did Todd valentines daygame course, Letsgetgirls, Jan Life Styles course, wane 30 from Hard Case 2 Hiro, JOHNNY BURBAS MEMBURS AREA to name a few

-I did close to 5000 approaches and girls reject my real face both off and online. However when I use a normal looking face, all my PUA experience works (through text anyways). I have a 10/10 personality but my face doesn't allow me to express it

inceljoshua wrote:That proves nothing
Gtfo with your pua bullshit

I'm meeting another girl today

I am literally the most attractive man alive. But my asymmetry puts women off. When I have a chance to express my self I'm second to none in terms of dating material

Stuff I bought:

-Hard case to H3ro
-Meet girls every day by deep pack Wayne
-The 3 vibes by Jan lifestyle
-Fearless by RSD max
-Daygame by Todd Valentine
-Natural transformations by letsgetgirls
-3 month$ t0 pr0fici3ncy by Jon wane
-Day bang by Roosh V

inceljoshua wrote:You are autistic

Everyone here is Autistic :lol: But I'm more low inhibition than you. Thats my personality advantage

inceljoshua wrote:You more of a faggot than I am

No you're the bigger faggot. Atleast girls want it meet me

You're delusional. Girls want you to buy them drinks and dinner while girls want me to fuck them.

Show me how you sex with a girl from tinder. Otherwise I don't believe you can get a number with ur real pics

inceljoshua wrote:You sound like a bitter faggit hating on my success

Yes I'm hating on your success in your dream about having a girl

it works but it's a ton of work and effort. Why spend that time and energy on PUA when i can just pay money and have sex with supermodel quality women?

inceljoshua wrote:Kek haters gonna hate that i fuck more bitches than they do

better you go to Tijuana and fuck 6 women over the course of a weekend than hang out at a club and try to pull some 4 or 5.

I just hook up with girls from tinder she just comes over some netflix and then we fuck after that lol why would i go to Tijuana to get killed by the cartel?

sorry pua doesnt work, No matter how much you approach, you are just throwing your confidence and personality by putting yourself out there. what are the chances of you approaching 100 girls and only getting a handful of numbers.
Just imagine those same girls you approached getting matches from chad. You honestly think chad has to try?

miss me with that gay ass pua shit.

TonyTTT wrote:TRUE, JAN LIFESTYLES PUA WORKS.

Jan sucks he is all number closes.

JOHN WAYN'E is the best

Catfishman23 wrote:sorry pua doesnt work, No matter how much you approach, you are just throwing your confidence and personality by putting yourself out there. what are the chances of you approaching 100 girls and only getting a handful of numbers.
Just imagine those same girls you approached getting matches from chad. You honestly think chad has to try?

You didn't read the original post. I used fake pics to message her not my own, but I also used PUA to text the right things at the right time (being cocky funny, man to woman, self amused)

The PUA personality is Ideal FOR GOODLOOKING GUYS or guys to date their looks match. A lot of the concept in pick up work, but a PSL 4.5 or below won't get any results from it unless he sticks to his dating league.

PUA can also work if you have a handsome socially intelligent wingman

facial asymmetry wrote:
Catfishman23 wrote:sorry pua doesnt work, No matter how much you approach, you are just throwing your confidence and personality by putting yourself out there. what are the chances of you approaching 100 girls and only getting a handful of numbers.

You didn't read the original post. I used fake pics to message her not my own, but I also used PUA to text the right things at the right time (being cocky funny, man to woman, self amused)

The PUA personality is Ideal FOR GOODLOOKING GUYS or guys to date their looks match. A lot of the concept in pick up work, but a PSL 4.5 or below won't get any results from it unless he sticks to his dating league.

PUA can also work if you have a handsome socially intelligent wingman

pua does not matter if you are good looking.

^TRUE. You don't need PUA as a goodlooking guy and PUA won't help an ugly/average guy. But non PUA's have no clue how to play the field, regardless of how good they look

Take this example: your average goodlooking normie would try to game a girl in his class room for 2 months before making a move because his mom says it's a good idea, the goodlooking PUA would capitalize on his sexual market value and push for a same day lay. PUA gives you a fundamental understanding of female nature without it, you will end up accepting whatever is in your circle of friends. The concept of cold approach does not exist in monst men's minds, that's why you see "Chad" with average gf's. Because social circle is in their reality, the only way to pick up girls.

Even on tinder, most guys don't Know how to set up a date, they text stupid shit like "cats or dogs?" Or "lets fuck" and it gets them nowhere. That's why a PSLer who catfishes as Chad gets dates vs a normie Chad using tinder wth his real pics.

AnoddaShoah4U wrote:it works but it's a ton of work and effort. Why spend that time and energy on PUA when i can just pay money and have sex with supermodel quality women?

Backpage got shut down in feminist shothole Canada. Only whores left are junkies on East Hastings street

The title is 100% accurate. Everybody knows PUA works after 4 showers.
Attachments
giphysas.gif
giphysas.gif (1.98 MiB) Viewed 222 times

facial asymmetry wrote:
AnoddaShoah4U wrote:it works but it's a ton of work and effort. Why spend that time and energy on PUA when i can just pay money and have sex with supermodel quality women?

Backpage got shut down in feminist shothole Canada. Only whores left are junkies on East Hastings street

I hang out there all the time.

PUA works on ultra obese women who don’t even wipe their ass after shitting and smell like shit and piss

facial asymmetry wrote:

S L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R

facial asymmetry wrote:

S A M E
A