Cold approaching

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

When you cold approach a woman, even before you say a word, sometimes she will immediately display extremely bad body language. For example women will immediately turn their whole body away from me when I look at their direction. Women will immediately flip their hair to cover their face when I look at their face. Women stare at me through their peripheral vision with their eyes open really wide but with their heads and pupils turned away from me. Women will pull out their smartphones from their pockets and pretend that they are busy. Women even walk away from me. But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed. She frequently gets approached by men and chooses to pretend that she does not see you or pretend that she is very busy, hoping that she will fool me that she really does not see me or she really is busy. But I do know that this is just an act.

Ex-girlfriends do the same thing to their ex-boyfriends when they accidentally bump into each other in public. They pretend that they do not see them even though they really do. They will sometimes turn their whole body around or pull out their smartphones to pretend that they are busy and did not notice you.

It is just an act in attempt to discourage people from approaching her, not necessary because she is creeped out by you. This why many pick-up artists are persistent talking to a woman even though she may display cold or awkward body language. Pick-up artists are taught to confront the "bitch shield". This does not necessarily mean that pick-up artists lack the social calibration to pick up those signals. They are taught to ignore those signals and proceed anyways.

3D Face Analysis wrote: But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed.

That’s just your wishful thinking 3dfag

I love being so far ahead of most of you in terminology, and articulation. This is really the admin?

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Eugenicist wrote:I love being so far ahead of most of you in terminology, and articulation. This is really the admin?

You're very articulate with your mouth. Especially when receiving your clients and sucking their dicks. Not gonna lie, never saw someone as masterful with the blowjob as you are.

inceljoshua wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:I love being so far ahead of most of you in terminology, and articulation. This is really the admin?

You're very articulate with your mouth. Especially when receiving your clients and sucking their dicks. Not gonna lie, never saw someone as masterful with the blowjob as you are.
>:( well, fuck you! ... asshole.

3D Face Analysis wrote:When you cold approach a woman, even before you say a word, sometimes she will immediately display extremely bad body language. For example women will immediately turn their whole body away from me when I look at their direction. Women will immediately flip their hair to cover their face when I look at their face. Women stare at me through their peripheral vision with their eyes open really wide but with their heads and pupils turned away from me. Women will pull out their smartphones from their pockets and pretend that they are busy. Women even walk away from me. But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed.

You're over-rationalizing.
If a girl likes a guy, she will either make it obvious, or be receptive to advances (latter if she is conservative-leaning). Girls acting cold nervous is ALWAYS a bad sign.
I use to think like this too, until I started getting legitimate IOI's in my high school days.

nothereforlong7 wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:When you cold approach a woman, even before you say a word, sometimes she will immediately display extremely bad body language. For example women will immediately turn their whole body away from me when I look at their direction. Women will immediately flip their hair to cover their face when I look at their face. Women stare at me through their peripheral vision with their eyes open really wide but with their heads and pupils turned away from me. Women will pull out their smartphones from their pockets and pretend that they are busy. Women even walk away from me. But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed.

You're over-rationalizing.
If a girl likes a guy, she will either make it obvious, or be receptive to advances (latter if she is conservative-leaning). Girls acting cold nervous is ALWAYS a bad sign.
I use to think like this too, until I started getting legitimate IOI's in my high school days.

I think you misunderstood my main point. My main point is that if a girl acts like that around me, it does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out. It could mean that she is just disinterested. There is a difference between being creeped out and being disinterested.

3D Face Analysis wrote:When you cold approach a woman, even before you say a word, sometimes she will immediately display extremely bad body language. For example women will immediately turn their whole body away from me when I look at their direction. Women will immediately flip their hair to cover their face when I look at their face. Women stare at me through their peripheral vision with their eyes open really wide but with their heads and pupils turned away from me. Women will pull out their smartphones from their pockets and pretend that they are busy. Women even walk away from me. But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed. She frequently gets approached by men and chooses to pretend that she does not see you or pretend that she is very busy, hoping that she will fool me that she really does not see me or she really is busy. But I do know that this is just an act.

Ex-girlfriends do the same thing to their ex-boyfriends when they accidentally bump into each other in public. They pretend that they do not see them even though they really do. They will sometimes turn their whole body around or pull out their smartphones to pretend that they are busy and did not notice you.

It is just an act in attempt to discourage people from approaching her, not necessary because she is creeped out by you. This why many pick-up artists are persistent talking to a woman even though she may display cold or awkward body language. Pick-up artists are taught to confront the "bitch shield". This does not necessarily mean that pick-up artists lack the social calibration to pick up those signals. They are taught to ignore those signals and proceed anyways.

+1 cope
It is a bitch shield*
If you can't connect eyes and they refuse to look at your smile then cold approaching is not for you.
Failed ioi.

LoserFanboy wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:When you cold approach a woman, even before you say a word, sometimes she will immediately display extremely bad body language. For example women will immediately turn their whole body away from me when I look at their direction. Women will immediately flip their hair to cover their face when I look at their face. Women stare at me through their peripheral vision with their eyes open really wide but with their heads and pupils turned away from me. Women will pull out their smartphones from their pockets and pretend that they are busy. Women even walk away from me. But this does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out by my me. This might just be a "bitch shield" that she developed. She frequently gets approached by men and chooses to pretend that she does not see you or pretend that she is very busy, hoping that she will fool me that she really does not see me or she really is busy. But I do know that this is just an act.

+1 cope
It is a bitch shield*
If you can't connect eyes and they refuse to look at your smile then cold approaching is not for you.
Failed ioi.

I think you misunderstood my main point. My main point is that if a girl acts like that around me, it does not necessarily mean that she is creeped out. It could mean that she is just disinterested. There is a difference between being creeped out and being disinterested.

You're projecting theory.
too much theory. This is a primal game dawg.

3dfag thinks girls would be interested in a 5'4 subhuman gook who shaves his legs and looks like a middle school kid.

LoserFanboy wrote:You're projecting theory.
You get what I'm talking about for someone who claims I'm unintelligible.

Eugenicist wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:You're projecting theory.
You get what I'm talking about for someone who claims I'm unintelligible.

unintelligible is too extreme. I simply have to read between your words to find out that I don't agree

LoserFanboy wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:You get what I'm talking about for someone who claims I'm unintelligible.

unintelligible is too extreme. I simply have to read between your words to find out that I don't agree

you read autism
my fellow autist

inceljoshua wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:

you read autism
my fellow autist

You must realize Euguneitcs and 3D are the same guy?
Am I too late? is that already obvious?

LoserFanboy wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:
you read autism
my fellow autist

With your level of shitsight, in place of insight, it's no wonder that you don't agree with my views. You have to read between the lines in order to overlook the blatant meaning to create some lie about its latent nature.

Eugenicist wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
With your level of shitsight, in place of insight, it's no wonder that you don't agree with my views. You have to read between the lines in order to overlook the blatant meaning to create some lie about its latent nature.

You made a clever point... Actually you didn't say anything...
Just cope bro, I have a bigger dink.

inceljoshua wrote:Get a room and fuck each other faggots

Bring your camera, you're filming. Please focus, no jerking off this time.

inceljoshua wrote:I’m only jackin off to ur mom before she was pregnant

me too.
Attachments
epic-fail-photos-just-look-casual-fail.jpg
epic-fail-photos-just-look-casual-fail.jpg (51.12 KiB) Viewed 140 times

Return to Shitty Advice