rate my recent slays

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

inceljoshua wrote:Suck my dick

Why would he suck your smelly arab knob when there are much bigger, better Shemale cocks courtesy of Cox Enterprises?

did any of those chicks blow you?
Or they were too drugged and absent... before you raped them.
typical hindu game

Necrotoxic wrote:

Why would he suck your smelly arab knob when there are much bigger, better Shemale cocks courtesy of Cox Enterprises?

My dick is big as fuck

LoserFanboy wrote:

typical hindu game

Hmmm no they consented

Necrotoxic wrote:Inceljoshua - pioneer of homo rap

I give you that

raping a pioneer... that is a disservice to any country

inceljoshua wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
typical hindu game

Hmmm no they consented

consented to fucking a hindu... women are filthy and gross.
Did you tell them you rap?

inceljoshua wrote:Jealousy is a bitch nigger trait

is it?
Is that a verse from your album? Bitches ain't shit, no problems etc..?
It's done already. Done before you hit puberty, hence why my dick has more hair

Catfishman23 wrote:please stop lying your an ugly ethnic that no women will fuck, females what tall masc white chads.

These types of females i catfish would go for white chads like chico.

aren’t you like 5’4? I saw your pics
You’re speaking for yourself
I’m different than you

This is what the type of shit that hates on me looks like.
Y’all are subhumans. No fucking lie here. Prove me wrong.
Attachments
A8DA1C68-8643-420A-9A3A-90BF8DD7F1EA.jpeg
A8DA1C68-8643-420A-9A3A-90BF8DD7F1EA.jpeg (38.73 KiB) Viewed 303 times

Don't judge too hard bro. When I was younger I had the lowest self esteem I would LT the first girl to show interest in me. And then she would cheat and dump me.
Super fun.
TLDR: Don't fall in love

Dude every non white girl wanted me and i rejected them all for this white girl who had sharp spanish features. Castiza not Mestiza.
I don't have a low self esteem. I had a lot of hateful aspirations that didn't come ot pass until I forced them. Gave me great insight on women.

Falling in love is never about the soul with women. To you you rationalize liking a woman because of the delusion of how starcrossed people find eachother. That's a scarcity mindset delusions. In reality you think your'e the one not of substance, and so you platform people to keep them in your life/ your feeling of being important in general by having them. It's pathetic.

In all reality the substance of a "person" is gold to people who feel they're uncut out for humanity. but people who have an abundance mentality see people more like trading cards. Where their value is not all seen as gold from scarcity.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Eugenicist wrote:
Don't judge too hard bro. When I was younger I had the lowest self esteem I would LT the first girl to show interest in me. And then she would cheat and dump me.
Super fun.

Dude every non white girl wanted me and i rejected them all for this white girl who had sharp spanish features. Castiza not Mestiza.
I don't have a low self esteem. I had a lot of hateful aspirations that didn't come ot pass until I forced them. Gave me great insight on women.

Falling in love is never about the soul with women. To you you rationalize liking a woman because of the delusion of how starcrossed people find eachother. That's a scarcity mindset delusions. In reality you think your'e the one not of substance, and so you platform people to keep them in your life/ your feeling of being important in general by having them. It's pathetic.

In all reality the substance of a "person" is gold to people who feel they're uncut out for humanity. but people who have an abundance mentality see people more like trading cards. Where their value is not all seen as gold from scarcity.

This was good, clever. it addresses my thoughts too and even gently OCD.
I still have a bigger dink

Eugenicist wrote:
Super fun.

In ur dreams
U reject every non white girl yet ur gf is a dirty Jew
You truly are a comedian Eugene makes me laugh every time

inceljoshua wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Dude every non white girl wanted me and i rejected them all for this white girl who had sharp spanish features. Castiza not Mestiza.

In ur dreams
U reject every non white girl yet ur gf is a dirty Jew
You truly are a comedian Eugene makes me laugh every time

It's 3D you dipshit

inceljoshua wrote:This is what the type of shit that hates on me looks like.

No I'm not 5'4" idiot I'm 5'8". And that person mogs you.

Catfishman23 wrote:

I dickmog everyone. I havn't been totally honest. My dink is huge ngl.

Catfishman23 wrote:

ok then im 6'5"

inceljoshua wrote:
Catfishman23 wrote:

ok then im 6'5"
nah ur 5'6.

beaners are a sad race. u think ur white lmao

inceljoshua wrote:Ok captain cope

I coped once. Now my dink is fuckin huge.

Fuck man, slaying right outta the blocks. You lost your v, what, a year ago?

PreviousNext

Return to Shitty Advice