Commonality/ Communion is not the 1st priority for any girl

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Commonality/ Communion are based on inner essence traits. And even though bondship might be very rare I really don't think that they are things women really want. Women want the air of power/ dominance/ etc. They would much rather get with a guy who was reserved. aloof because the grief a girl feels from a distant/ disconnected partner is nothing compared to being ugly/ worthless/ low status.
high LMS = Happier relationship than
High inner essence bondship (IEB) but with no LMS.

Women judge themselves entirely (and biologically, but taboo to say) off their own LMS, through the primal superficial aesthetic hierarchy. They love not giving heart/ comapssion/ consideration to those undeserving of it. That (gentle gender) stuff is reserved for the strong. powerful. dominant.

Ultimately it's LMS. And even TOO much commonality/ tenderness/ connection can be bad because a woman will perceive that as weakness, and she will have the wanted status. A girl who sees the guy with the weak needy wanter status will be thrown under the bus.
Women want dominance and power. THEY THRILL IN THAT MORE THAN ROMANTIC SOUL BONDING. Women want to be powerful amongst the dominant instead of connected with the whole of humanity.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Hmmm okay buddy we get it you wanna be white but your identity is a complete conflicting mess of insecurity of race complex. So hard to impress me, I just remind myself you’re a brown South Asian who is dating a Jewish girl with hairy armpits, that’s pretty impressive faggot. Also nice for saving my pics, I guess you’re really a faggot. Wanna jack off thinking about me? Everything you say about living the slayer life is not credible in the slightest, an autistic hapa subhuman with a Jew gf who has hairy armpits is slaying white 7s and 8s on the regular without money involved? Ask me if the sky is blue and I’ll tell you it’s green. Ask if me if Eugene is an incel, I’ll tell you he’s a slayer. Lol you shitting me? Even your name Eugene is the pinnacle of inceldom.

Even your name Eugene is the pinnacle of inceldom.[/quote]This is an interesting thing. Considering you're an insensible coping mexican. But you're right. Typically people who focus on the plights/ difficulties in the system are usually the victims of it. People who have everything in the right usually never bother to wonder or care about why they're successful. Only those hung up about it do.
You're tacitly stating your own narrow minded and cynical perspective. Which I like the idea of. Pretty humorous getting all drama'd up when you don't realize how small minded you are.
Look at white liberals though. Some can't be bullshitting even though they're privileged and the race hierarchy doesn't care about them. Just like I, who is chadlite that is helping people understand the awareness through sympathy/ understanding/ hatred of mankind to become conscious of it.
You're proving tacitly through through what concepts are established in your sentences. That people don't care about systems broken in their favor.
Cynic beaner.

inceljoshua wrote:Guess u really jack off to my pics

PM

Return to Shitty Advice