For fuck's sake, wake up humanity. Love is not sacred.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Love is not a sacred bond/ cosmic pairing. It's trade exchange. The fluffy romantic disney virtue value of all of it is false. All of it.

Only people who value it are lonely insecure pussies who (are rarities) that are happy to have any person that will take them. And, are people who buy into naiveness while completely unaware that they biologically hold uncontrollable basic functions that draw them near people of value. No matter how circumspect they are of it, they end up falling for their primal urgings. Those who really don't give a shit about leftist/ humanitarian viewpoints just engage in it fully and shrug out "that's life" or "haha I'm better than people and I wanna disadvantage them all" inner narratives for their indulgences that bring about inequality and unfairness. For those not of good lms/ smv.

Men love sex primal, as do women. Men would rather slay women who are hard to get, and have issues in order to make them feel like they're the tamers of the elements... rather than having people who are truly bondable/ spiritually compatible. As do women. They wanna feel they're atop the hierarchy by getting with people with high primal capital, I.E. high LMS.

Hence love has never broadly been about people being loving/ communal throughout humanity. It's about cryptoconquests and cryptocompetitions that the euphemisms/ happy clappy narrative of society was meant to hide. And it works, and leftism/ egalitarianism/ humanitarianism/ Obamaism/ Clintonism/ etc. is all just a politicized/ legalistic extreme extension of this cultural fronting.

Fairy braiding pussy wussy mansy pansy faggots everywhere.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

I read all of that, I like your effort, is english your first language?
I am sorry to tell you your pairing of words and sentence structure is a little off.

LoserFanboy wrote:I read all of that, I like your effort, is english your first language?
I am sorry to tell you your pairing of words and sentence structure is a little off.
Deconstruct your thoughts on a technical level and I'll listen. I know the conventionals but I like to phrase my thoughts with people who know that the structure of the english language cannot capture nuance.

Eugenicist wrote:I think the point I was making flew over your head.

I suffer from a rare disease called big dinkulitis.
There is too much blood fueling my dink, and so my brain can't comprehend complicated descriptions of concepts.

My intelligence is wasted on this place.
And I'm saying this just so I can see how you people react.
And in doing that you may not react at all because the whole point of derogation is to do something that people don't want to sense/ hear/ see/ feel/ etc.
Either way I've made it so that I benefit.
If you don't respond, I stand of value getting the last claim/ word of substance here.
And if you do something, I WIN.

You don’t have any intelligence
What little eloquence you have is due to the overuse of thesaurus like the little unintelligent faggot you are to be writing essays which are as complex as 1+1=2 on a place no one visits. You’re clearly smart.

inceljoshua wrote:You don’t have any intelligence
What little eloquence you have is due to the overuse of thesaurus like the little unintelligent faggot you are to be writing essays which are as complex as 1+1=2 on a place no one visits. You’re clearly smart.
bravo. Keep it coming. Your shits gonna be regurgitated somewhere in a place that will give me primal capital and influence that may dissolve into a force that may destroy you my friend.

You need professional help. This is all that I can do for you. But your head is as hard as rock. Truly one of the greatest retards of the century, Eugene.

inceljoshua wrote:You need professional help. This is all that I can do for you. But your head is as hard as rock. Truly one of the greatest retards of the century, Eugene.
I'll get pro help. You reach as deep as you can with your shit. It'll be fun when poetic justice is brought down upon you.

Return to Shitty Advice