When the FUCK is Final Fantasy 15 coming out?

The trailer for the game looks fucking god-like. When the fuck is it finally coming out? This year?

Looks good as fuck. Also the Witcher will be like Skyrim but much bigger. And in that series you have sex scenes.
PostThis post by BiffTannen was deleted by puanewb on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am.
Reason: Requested via PM.

BiffTannen wrote:You've just created a wave of nostalgia for me. No game will ever be as good as when I first played FF7 on my 14 inch CRT in my bedroom.

Don't forget Final Fantasy 8, goy. That was also incredible.

delugar wrote:
BiffTannen wrote:You've just created a wave of nostalgia for me. No game will ever be as good as when I first played FF7 on my 14 inch CRT in my bedroom.

Final Fantasy was epic, that free to explore open world, damn. Only reason the game became shit was that the monsters leveled up with you, which is a big deal!

eggplant wrote:
delugar wrote:

Final Fantasy was epic, that free to explore open world, damn. Only reason the game became shit was that the monsters leveled up with you, which is a big deal!

Yea that part sucked.

FF VII = best game ever 11/10
FF VIII = awesome game, so underrated . best FF after the VII 10/10
FF VI = great, especially if we consider it came out in 1994 10/10
FF IX = nice to play but childish characters 7/10

FF X = the end of the open world and the feeling of traveling around the world. Boring characters. Didn't finish it. FF sucks since then.

Yea I liked FF6, am playing it on an emulator. And 9 was nice too, I am playing it on emulator too.

10 sucked, no freedom to move, just all showy graphics. Thanks to female gamers, probably.

Might get a release date at the Tokyo Game Show this year (~September 18th), but based on the fact that they skipped E3 2014, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not coming until late 2015.

You're gonna take it down three points just for that? IMO Final Fantasy hasn't been the same since that one. VIII was a monstrosity. You play as a bunch of Students (reminded me of Saved By the Bell but in a bad way), enemies leveled up with you, you needed to take exams to get money (wtf), you couldn't directly buy upgrades, you had to farm magic which was more boring than level grinding in Dragon Quest, the villain was a joke, didn't include any red pill concepts (many Final Fantasy games have had red pill concepts in the past).

My five favorites:
FF IX
FF VI
FF I
FF IV
FF XII
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Every game since 10 has been shit.

I really hope square Unix redeem them self with this One or else I think they're fucked, they've already lost tons of fans and money as it is.

Nihilism+ wrote:

You're gonna take it down three points just for that? IMO Final Fantasy hasn't been the same since that one. VIII was a monstrosity. You play as a bunch of Students (reminded me of Saved By the Bell but in a bad way), enemies leveled up with you, you needed to take exams to get money (wtf), you couldn't directly buy upgrades, you had to farm magic which was more boring than level grinding in Dragon Quest, the villain was a joke, didn't include any red pill concepts (many Final Fantasy games have had red pill concepts in the past).

My five favorites:
FF IX
FF VI
FF I
FF IV
FF XII

okay you're right on that point. But the whole story/atmosphere of FF8 was very interesting and colorful. It was a lot more graphically advanced than 7, which is one reason why I guess I liked it. But nothing will compare to 7.

I remember fighting through the first 7 hours of the game in Midgar and then all of a sudden you escape and are free to travel the world. I was thinking the rest of the game was gonna take place in Midgar, in techno-punk fashion. The theme and mood of that city was TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!

ix is my favourite

and just lol at people who have receipts from the pre-order from 2006

15 will probably come out near the end of 2015 in japan and early 2016 in the west

FF9 was bad. Not ONE good character really, crappy story, not even setting was great.

Just a bad FF.

FF12 and FF13 (and FF13-2) were both excellent games. FF13 was excellent.
FF12 combat system was excellent.

FF12 + FF13 were both much, much better than FF9.

Topic Tags

Return to Games