My Brazzers Scene

Females having sex with males, nude females, sexy female body parts, or any material inciting sexual pleasure.

hahah you were so nervous dude,

are you gonna consider doing another scene?
Image

Emil King wrote:hahah you were so nervous dude,

are you gonna consider doing another scene?


Yeah, I want to do much more. There are some ways for me to pursue it.

And if I got in shape I would go for a career as a performer. (Maybe I'd get to bang Sharon Lee, LOL.)
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

HOLY SHIT MAN. That's really you? What? Are you the blonde? Which guy is you? Also what's it like fucking phat, juicy asses like that? Holy fucking shit that looked like fun! See what us incels are missing out on? Wow :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image

PuaKiller wrote:HOLY SHIT MAN. That's really you? What? Are you the blonde? Which guy is you? Also what's it like fucking phat, juicy asses like that? Holy fucking shit that looked like fun! See what us incels are missing out on? Wow :cry: :cry: :cry:


I'm the blond guy wearing the crown.

God damn! Kelly divine is one of my favorite pornstars. You lucky fuck got to be that close to her.
Image
Image

GENETIC SHIT wrote:God damn! Kelly divine is one of my favorite pornstars. You lucky fuck got to be that close to her.


You mean to have her pussy on my mouth, LOL?

Oh, it was just OK, I guess!

Dirty Blond wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:God damn! Kelly divine is one of my favorite pornstars. You lucky fuck got to be that close to her.


You mean to have her pussy on my mouth, LOL?

Oh, it was just OK, I guess!



Modest motherfucker!

Dirty Blond wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:God damn! Kelly divine is one of my favorite pornstars. You lucky fuck got to be that close to her.


You mean to have her pussy on my mouth, LOL?

Oh, it was just OK, I guess!


Fuck you! Cheeky ass kunt!

...........................................did her pussy taste good?

PuaKiller wrote:Modest motherfucker!


I'm lucky, I admit it.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Fuck you! Cheeky ass kunt!

...........................................did her pussy taste good?


Yeah.

That was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life!

How can eating pussy taste good? What did it taste like? I know pornstars have to have impeccable hygiene and what not for their scenes since it's their JOB, but how can that be good lol. I'd love to go down on some top quality pussy haha.

PuaKiller wrote:How can eating pussy taste good? What did it taste like? I know pornstars have to have impeccable hygiene and what not for their scenes since it's their JOB, but how can that be good lol. I'd love to go down on some top quality pussy haha.


Pussy is like pizza; even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

And it helps of you like the girl.

Dirty Blond wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:How can eating pussy taste good? What did it taste like? I know pornstars have to have impeccable hygiene and what not for their scenes since it's their JOB, but how can that be good lol. I'd love to go down on some top quality pussy haha.


Pussy is like pizza; even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

And it helps of you like the girl.

lol thats pushing it.

Good quality pussy taste neutral for the most part like it has no taste much. Bad tasting pussy is puke worthy, you arent going to be able to eat let alone smell it like you can a bad pizza. dirty blond has probably had decent girls for most of his life and never really experienced a legit bad pussy. But yes he is right that if you like the girl your mind will make eating her pussy seem more enjoyable within reason.

holy shit is that fucking James Dean in there too?? thats nuts. DB confirmed neurotypical normalfag with fringe status he can bring out at parties

and were you supposed to be the bachelor? did you just know a guy who knew a guy who needed an extra? (since you aren't actually fucking which is kind of lame. had you been fucking that would be ultimate slayer, being able to have a hard-on and perform in front of people like that. unless all those guys are on cialis anyway)
Image

Ceran wrote:holy shit is that fucking James Dean in there too?? thats nuts. DB confirmed neurotypical normalfag with fringe status he can bring out at parties

and were you supposed to be the bachelor? did you just know a guy who knew a guy who needed an extra? (since you aren't actually fucking which is kind of lame. had you been fucking that would be ultimate slayer, being able to have a hard-on and perform in front of people like that. unless all those guys are on cialis anyway)


I couldn't fuck because I didn't have current HIV tests. I consider it a triumph Phoenlooks discriminationarie asked me fist her ass during the scene. IOI?

I'ved had a chance to take my career further. Should I do it?

why not. more interesting than 99% of shit people do their whole lives before they get old and die

Ceran wrote:why not. more interesting than 99% of shit people do their whole lives before they get old and die


I could be the next Dan Leal—and I don't even have to dye my hair.

I echo the sentiments above. Better have the fame and status of being a porn star and get to fuck a bunch of girls than what ever other wageslavecel bullshit you could be doing.

yes

was that actually james dean though... lol thats sick. thats more culturally status boosting relevant than saying you once hung out with any politican

PuaKiller wrote:I echo the sentiments above. Better have the fame and status of being a porn star and get to fuck a bunch of girls than what ever other wageslavecel bullshit you could be doing.


I need to dip my toe back into the water, so to speak.

Ceran wrote:yes

was that actually james dean though... lol thats sick. thats more culturally status boosting relevant than saying you once hung out with any politican


That was James Deen. He was nice. Three of us were sat at a dining room table before the scene chatting. I had a good time.

What are the dimensions of your dick OP? You got pornstar measurements?
Image
Image
Image

monswerodf wrote:What are the dimensions of your dick OP? You got pornstar measurements?


Maybe.

Dirty Blond wrote:
monswerodf wrote:What are the dimensions of your dick OP? You got pornstar measurements?


Maybe.


lol, nice 3incher fgt

Return to Porn

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests