PS4 vs Xbox One

Kills my time and i only really play Fifa. I want the new fifa 15 and maybe call of duty. Parents willing to pay for it for christmas, wouldnt wanna use my own money on a xbox
Image

Video games are an excellent escapism from reality. I love them. I have both(and every other console) 2015 might have the most top tier games every released in a single calendar year.


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

Sociopath1983 wrote:Video games are an excellent escapism from reality. I love them. I have both(and every other console) 2015 might have the most top tier games every released in a single calendar year.

which should i go for?

Macomate wrote:
Sociopath1983 wrote:Video games are an excellent escapism from reality. I love them. I have both(and every other console) 2015 might have the most top tier games every released in a single calendar year.

which should i go for?

Ps4 plays all multiplat form games better. I only use the xbox one for its exclusives. If you love Halo, Gears of War and Forza then go Xbox. Otherwise PS4 is all around better.

got a ps4 myself. Only complaint is that PSN (the network) SUCKS cock. Slow as fuck. Much prefer Xbox live and the xbox controller as well.
Image

Nauticalweight wrote:got a ps4 myself. Only complaint is that PSN (the network) SUCKS cock. Slow as fuck. Much prefer Xbox live and the xbox controller as well.

I dont know what to do. Im not a gamer, i just like killing time on fifa or cod before i go out or after studying. I heard the xbox is more of a entertainment machine but the ps4 is better for gaming.

I've always been with xbox so i'll probably get the xbox one because i dont have the balls to switch to the ps4. I like xbox live as well.

is there really a big difference with graphics

Macomate wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:got a ps4 myself. Only complaint is that PSN (the network) SUCKS cock. Slow as fuck. Much prefer Xbox live and the xbox controller as well.

I dont know what to do. Im not a gamer, i just like killing time on fifa or cod before i go out or after studying. I heard the xbox is more of a entertainment machine but the ps4 is better for gaming.

I've always been with xbox so i'll probably get the xbox one because i dont have the balls to switch to the ps4. I like xbox live as well.

is there really a big difference with graphics


i think the difference is minimal but more people play ps4

Macomate wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:got a ps4 myself. Only complaint is that PSN (the network) SUCKS cock. Slow as fuck. Much prefer Xbox live and the xbox controller as well.

I dont know what to do. Im not a gamer, i just like killing time on fifa or cod before i go out or after studying. I heard the xbox is more of a entertainment machine but the ps4 is better for gaming.

I've always been with xbox so i'll probably get the xbox one because i dont have the balls to switch to the ps4. I like xbox live as well.

is there really a big difference with graphics


i think the difference is minimal but more people play ps4

get the ps4, the only reason you should get the xbox1 is if you like any of the games only available to xbox1 or really prefer the interface.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I love my Xbox one. Pretty much the only reason I bought it though was for Halo. And possibly the future Gears. If you're not a hardcore gamer it probably won't make any difference in which you buy. Most games are for both, and you'll probably not care about the few exclusives. Go for what your friends have or which you can get cheaper.

Got the ps4 exclusively to play MGS5. I'm certain there will be other cool exclusive games, but that game is gonna be sicccck!
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

I'm getting a PS4 for bloodborne and street fighter 5 when the price drops next year

PS4
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest