[Azalea Banks] Metallurgy was invented in Africa

She is right about that, but just wtf @ 43-m in.

Iggy Azalea is trying to steal hip hop from black people!

I hope iggy's sex tape gets released btw. Seeing dat ass get stuffed would be great.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

I don't see where she says that.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

RoidCel wrote:I don't see where she says that.

It's either in the first few minutes or somewhere between 35-40 minutes in. She is truly awful.

Shes right. Iggy Azalea is a stupid, try-hard, phony mudshark. Unless youre a 13 year old prepubescent girl, theres no reason for you to like her. Even bigger lol @ your pathetic life if you spent 45 minutes watching this piece of shit video.

Prime Val Kilmer wrote:Shes right. Iggy Azalea is a stupid, try-hard, phony mudshark. Unless youre a 13 year old prepubescent girl, theres no reason for you to like her. Even bigger lol @ your pathetic life if you spent 45 minutes watching this piece of shit video.

I can't get past the beginning. I watched the beginning and then the end. Just wow.

I would say Azalea Banks destroys iggy as an artist, though.

djfranktank wrote:JUST LOL

fucking lol

white people owning rap

why are black people raging about this? aren't we all equal? does it matter that the best female rapper is white?

SupportLocalSluts wrote:She is right about that, but just wtf @ 43-m in.

Iggy Azalea is trying to steal hip hop from black people!

I hope iggy's sex tape gets released btw. Seeing dat ass get stuffed would be great.

How the fuck can a person named "Igyy Azalea" not be a black person.

dat feel wrote:
djfranktank wrote:JUST LOL

fucking lol

white people owning rap

why are black people raging about this? aren't we all equal? does it matter that the best female rapper is white?

because they suck. Macklemore didn't deserve to win his grammy. Put up against the other artist albums, his was generic.
Even white people agree that Macklemore is OKish at most

Iggy should be in the pop category in my opinion.

dunno who the fuck these people are.

djfranktank wrote:
dat feel wrote:
fucking lol

white people owning rap

because they suck. Macklemore didn't deserve to win his grammy. Pit up against the other artist albums, his was generic.

This is simply your opinion. I don't see you complaining when Grammys go to JayZ and Beyonce

You can't be a sour loser. I am 100% sure you never listened to macklemore beyond that one song on the radio

iggy azalea is actually quite good for a female rapper, she reminds me of nicki minaj

dat feel wrote:
djfranktank wrote:because they suck. Macklemore didn't deserve to win his grammy. Pit up against the other artist albums, his was generic.

This is simply your opinion. I don't see you complaining when Grammys go to JayZ and Beyonce

You can't be a sour loser. I am 100% sure you never listened to macklemore beyond that one song on the radio

iggy azalea is actually quite good for a female rapper, she reminds me of nicki minaj

LOL even macklemore said he didnt deserve it

http://www.hitfix.com/news/macklemore-s ... -wrong-act

this isnt just MY opinion

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/2 ... 70863.html

Dat Feel pls

let me guess

you also think eminem is "okay" but not as good as real (black) rappers, right?

Eminem makes extremely complex rhymes and is very skilled, but I can only tolerate his music in short bursts. A lot of it is very formulaic, very egocentric, immature, etc. A lot of his albums were complete shit too. Overall he is like a 6/10 rapper with some awesome tracks and a lot of shit ones.

Prime Val Kilmer wrote:Shes right. Iggy Azalea is a stupid, try-hard, phony mudshark. Unless youre a 13 year old prepubescent girl, theres no reason for you to like her. Even bigger lol @ your pathetic life if you spent 45 minutes watching this piece of shit video.

13 years old isnt pre pubescent you idiot

Topic Tags

Return to Entertainment