The BBC James Bond

He's a cool guy. I like all the other things he's been in. That being said, STOP with this stupid PC bullshit you stupid cunt hollywood! Its fucking James Bond. He's white! Doesn't need to change.

Spartacus wrote:He's a cool guy. I like all the other things he's been in. That being said, STOP with this stupid PC bullshit you stupid cunt hollywood! Its fucking James Bond. He's white! Doesn't need to change.

I don't see this as purely for PC reasons. They've made how many Bond movies now? And they were all more or less the same thing, so I can see why they'd change it up just this one time. They can go back to white guys for the next one. Can't even let the black man get a role in one fucking movie! lol.

animal lover wrote:Idris Elba is a slayer. If you haven't watched the Wire you're dead.

I only watched the first season, but I agree haha...

OMAR COMIN' YO!

PuaKiller wrote:I don't see this as purely for PC reasons. They've made how many Bond movies now? And they were all more or less the same thing, so I can see why they'd change it up just this one time. They can go back to white guys for the next one. Can't even let the black man get a role in one fucking movie! lol.

After black why not go Asian? Or Indian? Where's it going to end? I'm fine with having black movie characters. I go see all of Will Smiths movies. But I don't like losing a cultural icon to a black guy just to give some black kids on the street another role model. Might as well have a white guy play Martin Luther King.

That's a bold step to take. I bet half the blacks in the US don't even know who James Bond is. And lots of white people won't watch that.

But let's see.

This move is gonna fail hard and people won't watch it.

I mean put some niggers in a movie, whatever. But not as fucking James Bond, are you retarded? This is officially the end of the James Bond series, RIP.

"One unnamed producer wrote in a leaked email to Sony’s Chairman, Michael Lynton, that black actors should not be cast in leading roles in major films because foreign audiences won’t like it, implying that they are the ones that are racist, so therefore Sony and presumably other American studios should just go along with that.
“I believe that the international motion picture audience is racist — in general pictures with an African American lead don’t play well overseas. When Sony made ‘Equalizer’ they had to know that Denzel opens pics domestically, however the international gross would be somewhat limited,” the producer wrote.
Lynton, to his credit, wrote back asking if the producer was suggesting that blacks should simply be excluded based on that logic. The producer answered that he was not suggesting such but was pointing out that if Sony chooses to cast black actors then they should do so knowing that they are limiting the box office potential."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/columns/black-actors-and-overseas-audiences-are-not-good-mix-according-some

ColezRightHand wrote:All the gay ass stormfronting in the thread is so pointless.

Idris is a good actor and very good looking.

Bond is a fictional character you fucktards! He's been played by an englishman Scot and irish man before. Did you complain about that???

Probably not I'm guessing ignorant stormfronters

This. It's ONE FUCKING MOVIE and people are freaking the fuck out over it :lol: :lol:. Just LOL. I bet half the Stormfronters trashing it will go see it day one, especially if Idris ends up boning some hot white chick with his BBC 8-)

MiddleChild wrote:This move is gonna fail hard and people won't watch it.

I mean put some niggers in a movie, whatever. But not as fucking James Bond, are you retarded? This is officially the end of the James Bond series, RIP.

"One unnamed producer wrote in a leaked email to Sony’s Chairman, Michael Lynton, that black actors should not be cast in leading roles in major films because foreign audiences won’t like it, implying that they are the ones that are racist, so therefore Sony and presumably other American studios should just go along with that.
“I believe that the international motion picture audience is racist — in general pictures with an African American lead don’t play well overseas. When Sony made ‘Equalizer’ they had to know that Denzel opens pics domestically, however the international gross would be somewhat limited,” the producer wrote.
Lynton, to his credit, wrote back asking if the producer was suggesting that blacks should simply be excluded based on that logic. The producer answered that he was not suggesting such but was pointing out that if Sony chooses to cast black actors then they should do so knowing that they are limiting the box office potential."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/columns/black-actors-and-overseas-audiences-are-not-good-mix-according-some

So white washed chinks and curry munchers want to see more white faces on screen? What a surprise :lol: :lol: :lol:

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:
ColezRightHand wrote:All the gay ass stormfronting in the thread is so pointless.

Idris is a good actor and very good looking.

Bond is a fictional character you fucktards! He's been played by an englishman Scot and irish man before. Did you complain about that???

Probably not I'm guessing ignorant stormfronters

your the reason islam is gunna take over europe, you have the typical leftist fair play mentality. you think black would accept this if they were the majority? HELL NO. stop bending over for these ethnics. do you have any idea how racist ethics are towards whites? they hate us because they have inferiority complexes.

Ethnics don't hate whites they absolutely worship them especially the women with their white skin and colored eyes fetish.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:
looksmaxer wrote:

Ethnics don't hate whites they absolutely worship them especially the women with their white skin and colored eyes fetish.

they worship them for narcissistic supply but envy and hate them deep down. this is complex psychology but trust me on this one they do.

They love us, but they really hate us, trust me bro this is the internet and some super complex psychology :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Face it buddy, ethnics worship whites.

PuaKiller wrote:
Spartacus wrote:He's a cool guy. I like all the other things he's been in. That being said, STOP with this stupid PC bullshit you stupid cunt hollywood! Its fucking James Bond. He's white! Doesn't need to change.

I don't see this as purely for PC reasons. They've made how many Bond movies now? And they were all more or less the same thing, so I can see why they'd change it up just this one time. They can go back to white guys for the next one. Can't even let the black man get a role in one fucking movie! lol.

this, lmao next film it will be a white guy 300 times in a row then there will be a problem if they wanna change it up and bring an Asian in year 2342

I thought the character of Bond was white. Why consider anybody else for the role. Why the focus on the 'need' for a Black Bond. If you are going to open the possibility to changing a well established character from its original form, then why not champion an Australian aboriginal, a chinese dwarf, a person with a disability, or an Iraqi Transsexual.

FearDrone wrote:I thought the character of Bond was white. Why consider anybody else for the role. Why the focus on the 'need' for a Black Bond. If you are going to open the possibility to changing a well established character from its original form, then why not champion an Australian aboriginal, a chinese dwarf, a person with a disability, or an Iraqi Transsexual.

sure lets do it.

i dont have a problem with it

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

They love us, but they really hate us, trust me bro this is the internet and some super complex psychology :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Face it buddy, ethnics worship whites.

yeah they worship them but they envy them because they cant be them what dont you understand? similar to how puahaters envy slayers but worship them at same time. this is normal behaviour for humans and it applies ethnics

this is so legit

FearDrone wrote:I thought the character of Bond was white. Why consider anybody else for the role. Why the focus on the 'need' for a Black Bond. If you are going to open the possibility to changing a well established character from its original form, then why not champion an Australian aboriginal, a chinese dwarf, a person with a disability, or an Iraqi Transsexual.

Exactly. If they made a new James Bond like character and made him black, i'd go see the movie. Its just the fact that they feel the need to force this black acceptance movement on us that pisses me off. What if someone made a Bad Boys 3 sequel and instead of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence they cast Tom Cruise and Jason Statham? Black people would flip the fuck out and claim racism.

Does that sound like a fucking amazing movie to anyone else by the way???

Spartacus wrote:

Exactly. If they made a new James Bond like character and made him black, i'd go see the movie. Its just the fact that they feel the need to force this black acceptance movement on us that pisses me off. What if someone made a Bad Boys 3 sequel and instead of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence they cast Tom Cruise and Jason Statham? Black people would flip the fuck out and claim racism.

Does that sound like a fucking amazing movie to anyone else by the way???

i would see it

Return to Entertainment, Videos & Music