White Privilege

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

after slavery, blacks tried to bulid their own communities... police and kkk shot them and burned everything down[example tulsa oklahoma 1921], 1940s in manhattan beach cali a black family bought 2 acres on the ocean and the state took it, today the land is worth of millions 100s of examples. .blacks own nothing in the usa by design,,the schools are a failure for blacks and racism is still here and will always be here...today the young black is uneducated, mad.and dont give a dam..its not genetics , dr ben carson is black and showed the world how to split the brain..usa has left these people trapped,,,disenfranchised..and uneducated after 266 years of SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

blacks just need some nice shoes and tacky jewelry and they'll shut up and keep quiet about all this
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Gum Cutter wrote:blacks just need some nice shoes and tacky jewelry and they'll shut up and keep quiet about all this

Observe the amount of hatred a young black kid gets walking around, usually from threatened old white males; it scars them early. Also, they notice how in subtle ways, they are dismissed whereas older white authority figures (male and female) are friendly and conversational with their white peers. They learn to be quiet, rather than speak up because they are dealt with more harshly if they get out of line; whereas their white peer will get "Oh Caleb.....". White kids learn to be more assertive because they can and its viewed as non-threatening. Subtle things I noticed, even though I'm not black. You can't easily measure stuff like this so in the public domain "it doesn't exist".

Gum Cutter wrote:blacks just need some nice shoes and tacky jewelry and they'll shut up and keep quiet about all this

Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

Donovan1141 wrote:Observe the amount of hatred a young black kid gets walking around, usually from threatened old white males; it scars them early. Also, they notice how in subtle ways, they are dismissed whereas older white authority figures (male and female) are friendly and conversational with their white peers. They learn to be quiet, rather than speak up because they are dealt with more harshly if they get out of line; whereas their white peer will get "Oh Caleb.....". White kids learn to be more assertive because they can and its viewed as non-threatening. Subtle things I noticed, even though I'm not black. You can't easily measure stuff like this so in the public domain "it doesn't exist".

legit!

Donovan1141 wrote:Observe the amount of hatred a young black kid gets walking around, usually from threatened old white males; it scars them early. Also, they notice how in subtle ways, they are dismissed whereas older white authority figures (male and female) are friendly and conversational with their white peers. They learn to be quiet, rather than speak up because they are dealt with more harshly if they get out of line; whereas their white peer will get "Oh Caleb.....". White kids learn to be more assertive because they can and its viewed as non-threatening. Subtle things I noticed, even though I'm not black. You can't easily measure stuff like this so in the public domain "it doesn't exist".

yeah niggers are very meek and humble. the weight of white oppression makes them that way.
PostThis post by incelface was deleted by puanewb on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm.
Reason: Requested by incelface

you know how to avoid this?

first off, the love of god sack up and stop whining :lol:
second, move to a black majority area or country. problem solved!
The Angel of SlutRates

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:Image

stop posting this!

Complainer!

aaaand let's take a look at her husband

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Icecutter101 wrote:aaaand let's take a look at her husband

----------------------------------------------------------------------

so what?

Icecutter101 wrote:yeh she really likes black guys then, oh yeah

fighting for black rights doesnt mean you have to be fucking a black person.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:fighting for black rights doesnt mean you have to be fucking a black person.

yeah feminist are protecting the black right also

Holy shit. You understand! 99% of white people either don't understand and pretend it doesn't exist, or understand it and stay quiet! That's exactly how it fucking is. So many subtle things that you simply accept as normal after a while.

White Males are ironically the least privileged group if they aren't at least in the 25% percentile of wealth in america. As most of us should know by now, males are 80+% of suicides, society wont try to take care of us, instead telling us to "Stop being a faggot! Toughen up. Get over it. Who cares. Pussy. bitch etc" while bending their backs in half to help out any girl even if shes under 6/10 rate. Most homeless are males. Males actually make 6-10% less for the same work now.

White Privilege isn't real. Leftist faggots have made sure of it.

I have never been out of the country. When I am in an area with few white people, I dont do much of anything other than go about whatever my business may be and then get out of there. It is usually going to be a bad area. I do feel very bad for whites who live in these areas even if they themselves are not the best type of person. I know if I had to move in an area like this I would feel a kinship with the small amount of fellow whites.

Topic Tags

Return to Race