Hitler was right

Societal problems, economics, etc.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

hitler was right about pretty much everything. His first "final solution" idea to send all jews to madagascar was at the same time genius and hilarious, but alas he was too much of a fantasist to succeed in the long term.

Laos or bust wrote:hitler was right about pretty much everything. His first "final solution" idea to send all jews to madagascar was at the same time genius and hilarious, but alas he was too much of a fantasist to succeed in the long term.

Now we control the world. Umad?
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

baldingcorpse wrote:
Laos or bust wrote:hitler was right about pretty much everything. His first "final solution" idea to send all jews to madagascar was at the same time genius and hilarious, but alas he was too much of a fantasist to succeed in the long term.

All things come to an end. Umad when that happens?

baldingcorpse wrote:

u dont control anything. people in power control the world. the only thing u control is ur dwelling.

Reformation wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:

lol it wont happen were too strong

He was semi legit but a ugly manlet himself. He needed to visit gandy.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

baldingcorpse wrote:
Reformation wrote:

lol it wont happen were too strong

And thats exactly why you'll fail. As you grip on power tightens your hubris grow exponentially, that will be your undoing.

Ignobilid wrote:
chronic4 wrote:Hitler was incel, and also untermensch.

lol, cope much?

He was a blue-eyed Aryan who is known to have had sexual relations with a number of women and who is rumored to have fathered at least one illegitimate child.

lol Hitler was the exact opposite of ubermensch phenotypically. He is apart of the considered lesser races. He could have passed as half the Jews he gassed.

Ignobilid wrote:
chronic4 wrote:lol Hitler was the exact opposite of ubermensch phenotypically. He is apart of the considered lesser races. He could have passed as half the Jews he gassed.

dude whats your beef with hitler what did he ever do wrong to you?

also lol @ passing for a jew

HE GASSED MY ANCESTORS MUH FUCKA

Dude Hitler could totally be a Jew and you know it!

I've often seen incels and women saying even hitler had a girlfriend. Well lets put it this way. The real red pill.

On what fucking planet would Hitler be undesirable to women with his sheer power, status and money. If anything he is an attractive figure for women during that era.

I dont know much about his views and dont really care but im looking at it from that perspective

david444 wrote:I've often seen incels and women saying even hitler had a girlfriend. Well lets put it this way. The real red pill.

On what fucking planet would Hitler be undesirable to women with his sheer power, status and money. If anything he is an attractive figure for women during that era.

I dont know much about his views and dont really care but im looking at it from that perspective

A woman being Jewish might put a little strain on the relationship. :D

chronic4 wrote:

this sounds very logical
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

i take like forever to answer pms

n-nice

Purtzian wrote:
chronic4 wrote:

this sounds very logical

It was a joke, i'm not Jewish but Purtzian don't you turn into a nazicunt on me. You as an Italian are better than that and you shouldn't have been on their side in the first place!

Ignobilid wrote:
chronic4 wrote:HE GASSED MY ANCESTORS MUH FUCKA

If he gassed your ancestors then how are you here?

Dude you realize there are living decendants today of those who died in the war.

How about no? Straight nose, blue eyes, slayer profile. Dude wasn't a Jew. He did (unknowingly) bang one, tho.

How about yes, there are ashkenazi jews who can actually claim being more ubermensch than Hitler. He's alpine. The irony in stormfrontcels fapping over Hitler? he's the one who caused your country's downfall in the end and turned them into even more liberal/feministic shitholes. Today everyone is afraid to be racist or show any signs of national pride and its because of Hitler and his taking it to the extreme.

Ignobilid wrote:
chronic4 wrote:How about yes, there are ashkenazi jews who can actually claim being more ubermensch than Hitler. He's alpine. The irony in stormfrontcels fapping over Hitler? he's the one who caused your country's downfall in the end and turned them into even more liberal/feministic shitholes. Today everyone is afraid to be racist or show any signs of national pride and its because of Hitler and his taking it to the extreme.

lol "my country"? i'm not even German dude. and agree 100% with this post. i just don't think he could pass as a jew, thats just propaganda. like, a lot of jew claim he had brown eyes, and secretly hid his jewish ancestor(s), shit like that. when in reality it was likely Eva Braun who had distant jewish roots and not Hitler himself.

sure hes douchebag but hes not a jew or an incel, so at least get your facts straight when you criticize him. ;)

Not just Germany though all of western europe and to an extent even America. After the fall of Hitler is when the true age of white guilt and apology began.

Hitler wasn't right, he wanted to kill gays, jews and the disabled of which is morally wrong for a start. He also thought white people from there and nordic countries were superior.

My jewish friend says the most powerful ones are influencing political agendas and the media so white people will eventually die out in the next few hundred years. I think this for best overall, time for Asians and black people to live better life!

Return to Politics