How unhealthy is it to not eat the Ray Peat diet?

Can one eat vegetables or no?

It's void of vegetables, legumes and grains. Admin promotes this diet too.

Is it really good for anti aging or is it just good to stop eating PUFA's?
Attachments
$$$ Ray Peat hormone health diet.jpg
$$$ Ray Peat hormone health diet.jpg (94.66 KiB) Viewed 3290 times

better than most of the fad crap out there. however I don't agree with dairy consumtion, too many hormones, muccus buildup and allergic reactions not to mention an overload of protein and fat.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

My diet:

Lard + Meat + Liver/Offal + High quality sausages + Butter Ghee

Sauerkraut + Pickles + Fried Potatoes (Lard) + Berries + Regional! Fruits

Sourdough White bread

Intermittent Fasting

Why does Ray not advice chicken or even whole wheat & oats?

After puberty, nutrition is not that important.

Even during puberty, the effects of nutrition are highly debated.

Of course, micronutrients are essential, but most Western diets meet the standard requirements of adequate vitamins and mineral intake.

Quickly skimmed through the "sources", which is basically his forum

This diet seems like the definition of broscience

No thanks

Anal prolapse wrote:Liver is disgusting

I can't stomach it either. ehh.

So why no vegetables like Broccoli, green beans, onions, garlic, sweetcorn, tomato (although its a fruit) etc
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

medjon wrote:
Peppers wrote:
I can't stomach it either. ehh.

So why no vegetables like Broccoli, green beans, onions, garlic, sweetcorn, tomato (although its a fruit) etc
Most vegetables contain syoraxus that can cause liver astotosis in the long run.

who cares about diet, its not like not eating vegatables is going to magically grow ur fwhr

Who cares?

Drink lots of water, take 30mg of beta carotene daily and get as much sun as possible, skin is pretty much the only thing you can change with diet after puberty. Unless you are eating fastfood or ready meals daily it really is irrelevant, just use common sense. Obviously if you're like 45+ and trying to ward off cancer/heart disease it is important, but that's irrelevant, life is over then anyway.

dont grains block nutrition uptake.
I've cut down. Mainly eating potatoes now and beef

Almost never have the urge to buy fast food or sweets. I cant remember the last time i bought any of it yet alone drank milk. Just Evians water. Zinc Vitamin D3 i think has made my skin better. Been on it for a good 4 months now. 5000iu a day

BreakingBad wrote:dont grains block nutrition uptake.
I've cut down. Mainly eating potatoes now and beef

Almost never have the urge to buy fast food or sweets.
I cant remember the last time i bought any of it yet alone drank milk. Just Evians water. Zinc Vitamin D3 i think has made my skin better. Been on it for a good 4 months now. 5000iu a day

Sure buddy boyo :lol:

diet is not really a magic formula, some people work better on x or y or z, currently I need a lot of carbs because my insuline is high as fuck the last time I measured glucose in the morning was on the weekend and I got 75, fml if I don't eat some crap food I get all shaky

GENETIC SHIT wrote:lol at eating dairy products.

LOL at not eating dairy products

TheRealPill wrote:After puberty, nutrition is not that important.

Even during puberty, the effects of nutrition are highly debated.

Of course, micronutrients are essential, but most Western diets meet the standard requirements of adequate vitamins and mineral intake.

Fucking legit.

Genetics is everything. If you didn't have starving african child levels of malnutrition your looks are more than likely because you have SHIT gentics.

Holy sugar intake. No thanks. Only vegetable is potatoes, yeah, okay (I do love yams though). Sugar AND dairy together in the same diet? Hello, sweet diabetes. I agree with him on liver, I eat 3-5 cow livers a week. Natural eggs, also good. I'm not much of a seafood guy but none of those are bad, hell, the oysters will make you horny as fuck!

Ice cream... Mexican cola... cane sugar... I've seen enough.

My opinion? Worse than the western diet.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

GENETIC SHIT wrote:lol at eating dairy products.

You are a black man...lactose intolerant ?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Health