Women are beginning to age much better than men

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Because they're redpilled about aging. I just found out that some guy I thought was an oldcel is actually only 32. He's a norwood 3, has extensive sun damage, and a bloated face because he's a fatcel. He could literally pass as 45. I am shocked at how badly some of my male peers are aging. Meanwhile, most upper middle class non-fat women in their 30's look pretty good nowadays.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

Yupp

The upper middle class is shit tier, btw. Lexus is so totally gay and not cool. I really couldn't think of a tackier class.

Anyway, yeah, most upper middle class non-native women are sexy.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Lol at guys who think they're going to age like Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

Makeup is making you think that women are aging better.

firehaze wrote:Makeup is making you think that women are aging better.

Make-up can only cover fine lines.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:I've said this since the day I joined the forum. The whole women age like milk and men like wine is bullshit. Women take care of their skin and body while men don't. They also don't have to deal with baldness

legit

theboss wrote:I've said this since the day I joined the forum. The whole women age like milk and men like wine is bullshit. Women take care of their skin and body while men don't. They also don't have to deal with baldness

Finally someone gets it

Amud wrote:This is retarded. Eggs expire while sperm is continually produced. That men have a longer reproductive shelf life than women is a fundamental fact of biology. A few isolated anecdotes prove nothing.

sperm looses quality as well.
If you want to have kids as a male, you should do it before 35 at least.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
Amud wrote:This is retarded. Eggs expire while sperm is continually produced. That men have a longer reproductive shelf life than women is a fundamental fact of biology. A few isolated anecdotes prove nothing.

This doesn't matter for how you look lol. Some women get their overview taken out at 20, does this make them worst than the 50 year olds who still have them? Keep coping though

i think you hit the mark with this
The guys are coping by thinking there is some sort of golden age for men, like it will all somehow balance out.
that is just coping to the max. Females and males are just not equal, in the matter of dating, the females are like 100 times in better position.
PostThis post by Amud was deleted by Amud on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:40 pm.

You have my vote.

exactly

i take care of my skin, wear moisture and sunscreen and i know in 20 years its gonna pay off. i lol at the faggots who are too proud or homophobic or something to take care of their skin properly. actually glad they are unaware just will make me look better
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

FuckThis wrote:

legit

No. Just no.

While I dont buy into the "men age like wine" myth, women certainly do "age like milk". Do you guys really not know any females IRL? Im 25 and most women my age look legit like mid-30s, especially white women. To whoever said women take care of themselves more than men do is a delusional retard- smoking, drinking, binge eating, tanning, lack of sleep and toxic makeup is the rule for most women these days.

There was an article recently about how women and young adult girls these days are suffering from premature aging because of all the toxic makeup they cake on their faces. When I turn 30 theres going to be an epidemic of prematurely aged 30-something year old hags who will never find a man because Chad Thundercock (the only type of guy women these days want) is out slaying 18-24 year olds instead, while the incels like me just ignore women altogether (and are ignored in return). Theres going to be A LOT of genetic dead ends in my lifetime, from both genders.

Some of these women might get more lucky and become miserable, undatable single moms though, at best, though most clean cut "career women" want to "have it all", including the perfect husband to go along with the kid and her career, and in todays age of man-children, incels and man-whore Chad's, there is a severe drought of husband/father material men. Id say almost half of Millenial women will die lonely and single, and even more so for Millenial men.

Wow that's pretty dreary as a thought. I do agree outside factors have changed body chemistry and hormonal levels with what they put in good, make up and hair products.

However I think stress is a bigger factor in premature aging. If you don't handle your stress you can loose hair, or thin it out. You also age faster, and can become more depressed. With todays society, women have a lot of the brunt of the work and hormonal levels are easily effected because of it.
Not to say men don't suffer, but it's more stable since its not linked to ovulation cycles.

As for baldness, well hats, towels, and other abrasive materials can cause thinning and balding early. Of course this is not everyone, but a minority of people with these habits.

Guys who take moderate care of themselves age way better than women, but women are much more likely to get cosmetic surgery and use Botox so might ARTIFICIALLY look relatively younger than they are. Hell, I know chicks in their 20's who are already Botox addicts.

RoidCel wrote:Because they're redpilled about aging. I just found out that some guy I thought was an oldcel is actually only 32. He's a norwood 3, has extensive sun damage, and a bloated face because he's a fatcel. He could literally pass as 45. I am shocked at how badly some of my male peers are aging. Meanwhile, most upper middle class non-fat women in their 30's look pretty good nowadays.

You can't judge the attractiveness of women until you see them without clothes, makeup and adobe photoshop.

Return to White Knighting