National IQ Scores

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

TheRealPill wrote:@ gordonRamsay

Scandinavians have contributed absolutely nothing of note to world society.

They are just ''there'', leeching off the successes and achievements of their illustrious neighbours.

I mean, these countries don't even have a national identity. They are only known as being the bastion of feminism, Political Correctness, and self-flagellating beta ''men''.

When the only [in]famous Nordic of the last 50 years is Anders Breivik, then you know that you lot have some serious issues.

?? Theres shit all teh time in the papers about nordics topping the lists when it comes to innovations, I read shit like that 5 times a year nearly. Thinking of their very low population count, thats impressive to me.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by sephon on Fri May 29, 2015 1:29 am.

gordonRamsay wrote:
TheRealPill wrote:@ gordonRamsay

Scandinavians have contributed absolutely nothing of note to world society.

They are just ''there'', leeching off the successes and achievements of their illustrious neighbours.

I mean, these countries don't even have a national identity. They are only known as being the bastion of feminism, Political Correctness, and self-flagellating beta ''men''.

When the only [in]famous Nordic of the last 50 years is Anders Breivik, then you know that you lot have some serious issues.

?? Theres shit all teh time in the papers about nordics topping the lists when it comes to innovations, I read shit like that 5 times a year nearly. Thinking of their very low population count, thats impressive to me.

legit. even at my local hospital we have some of the top cancer researchers and endocrinologists in the world

this man knows
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

fuckthat wrote:Image

Interesting, considering the fact that Ethiopians are the Africans that are genetically the most closely related to whites.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:
BreakingBad wrote:Even though i havnt fully come to a conclusion about whether IQ is legit. Probably has some worth to it and its revolves round the idea of problem solving

Bobby Fischer (Chess Player) 187
Galileo Galilei (Astronomer/Philosopher/Physicist) 185
Rene Descartes (Philosopher/Mathematician) 180
Immanuel Kant (Philosopher) 175
Charles Darwin (Naturalist) 165
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer) 165
Albert Einstein (Physicist) 160
George Eliot (Writer) 160
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer) 160
Rembrandt van Rijn (Painter) 155

Most of the people on the list died before IQ tests were invented. These are just "estimates", and who knows what methodology they used. It's probably safe to assume these numbers are 100% bullshit.

Yes, and even Fischer's IQ was not 187. His IQ estimate is based on the "Levitt Equation" which relates a chess players Elo rating to their IQ. There is absolutely no empirical evidence for the Levitt Equation.

For example Kasparov's IQ was estimated to be 190 before he was administered an official test and it turned out his IQ was only a little over 130.

Levitt states that the population of IQ distribution is as follows (100 being an average IQ):

16% above 115
2.3% above 130
0.13% above 145
0.003% above 160

Levitt comes up with a equation which relates ELO and IQ score:

ELO ~ (10 x IQ) + 1000

The "~" symbol means "given many years of effort will tend to be equal approximately".

If we plug in 100 IQ (average IQ score) into equation we will get 2000 ELO, meaning that an average person should be rated 2000. However, some chess players (actually most chess players) play their whole life and never reach even 1700, making 2000 mark fall into top 4-5% of all chess players on planet. So, maybe this '1000' term in the equation needs to be decreased somewhat.

Here is an (estimated) list of IQ scores of famous chess players:

Garry Kasparov Chess player Russia 190
Bobby Fischer Chess player USA 187
Donald Byrne Chess Player Ireland 170
Judith Polgar Chess player Hungary 170
Robert Byrne Chess Player Ireland 170

International team of psychologists have attempted to measure IQ score of Garry Kasparov and after many tedious tests has concluded Kasparov's IQ to be 135, making him fall into 'moderately gifted' category. According to the Levitt's equation Kasparov's ELO should be 2350 and not 2850 as it is in reality.
Last edited by PJ1 on Fri May 29, 2015 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

obviously niggers are the dumbest, but tbh i dont think intelligence matters anyway, high inhibition incel trait imo. masterrace is white cus they look best and are tallest, theyre most desired which is proof of this.

i would trade 10 IQ points for an inch around my dick

^ worlds best chess player is nordic. conicidence? no.

all nigger and ethnic trash, GO ER. All desi, GO ER. no one on the forum wants ethnics, or people with ethnic blood. commit seppuku to the betterment of earth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My only issue is this, how are they getting these results? Do you guys just believe whatever someone says? Also, the author has been known to fraud the results to the way he sees favorable. I have a tough time believing that some of these countries reported their results fairly.

Germanics >>>>>>>>>> Scandinavians

Cmon guys, this is stormfrontcel 101

^ all the good germanics were killed in WW2, you only have weaklings left. some IQcel germans left, all in all you're under nordics. you're 50 times as many people, OBVIOUSLY there's more innovation but per capita nordics are superior. this is only intelligence, if it comes to physique, robustness, aesthetics nordics SHIT all over germanics. LOL. not even close. Also better societies.

centro euro germanics are #2. LEGIT

Let's clear up some misconceptions.

1. It's a combination of genetics and environment. Try living in Africa, where people are starving, don't have access to good medical care, are surrounded by germ-carrying bugs and parasites, can't go to school, etc. and try to get a good IQ score. I can guarantee you that this environment is depressing their average score by a significant amount. However, there are also differences in brain size between races and we know that brain size correlates with IQ, so the mean IQ differences should be partially caused by genetics too.

2. Some of these figures are probably inaccurate. I believe most of them are collected by Richard Lynn, who based his research on some good studies and some bad ones but treated them as if all the studies were equally good. For example, some of the countries did IQ studies with a very low sample size, or took samples from groups of people who are not representative of the country's overall population.

3. More IQ doesn't necessarily mean more development. The amount of development in a country can be influenced by other factors, like contact with other countries to trade and share ideas, the type of social organization in a country, the personalities of the people (there might be smart people who don't like to invent things, or their might be less smart people who love to invest all their time to come up with new ideas), the environment of a country, and so on. IQ definitely has an influence, but it's not the only thing that counts. That's why we can't assume a country has a high or low average IQ based on its level of development.

4. These charts show the average IQ of each country, but not the standard deviation. This also varies between countries. For example, countries in the Balkans tend to have a lower average compared to Western Europeans, but also tend to have a higher standard deviation.

If you're happen to be born in the white race you'd better be a Med or WASP. Slavic is DEATH SENTENCE. And if you're nordic, you have to deal with the fact that your subrace never accomplished nothing in history. Let alone the fact that women find you to look as feminine as themselves. Your countries filled with pro-non-white immigrants, liberals, atheists, feminists and gay couples are HELL itself. Barbarian gonna barbarian.

Hexagon wrote:If you're happen to be born in the white race you'd better be a Med or WASP. Slavic is DEATH SENTENCE. And if you're nordic, you have to deal with the fact that your subrace never accomplished nothing in history. Let alone the fact that women find you to look as feminine as themselves. Your countries filled with pro-non-white immigrants, liberals, atheists, feminists and gay couples are HELL itself. Barbarian gonna barbarian.

delusional uneducated cope

:lol: :lol:

IQ negatively correlates with dick size = incel trait

being low IQ low inhib big dicked brute = LIFE

redpiller wrote:
Hexagon wrote:If you're happen to be born in the white race you'd better be a Med or WASP. Slavic is DEATH SENTENCE. And if you're nordic, you have to deal with the fact that your subrace never accomplished nothing in history. Let alone the fact that women find you to look as feminine as themselves. Your countries filled with pro-non-white immigrants, liberals, atheists, feminists and gay couples are HELL itself. Barbarian gonna barbarian.

delusional uneducated cope

:lol: :lol:

gordonRamsay wrote:?? Theres shit all teh time in the papers about nordics topping the lists when it comes to innovations

[citation needed]

The annals of history are not full of ''Larssons'', ''Magnussons'' and ''Svenssons''.

The combined population of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland is 26 million. So, five times bigger than Scotland (who absolutely annihilate Nordics in terms of advancements), and only 2.5 times smaller than Britain and France, who have 100 times more innovators and achievers than Nordic countries.

Despite only having 2.5 times the population of the Nordic region, Britain and France consistently reared some of the most illustrious, creative and visionary minds in history. People who have changed and shaped the world. Whereas, you guys invented the blowtorch and semi-skimmed milk. :lol:

But, according to SFcels, it's the ''white race'' which contributes to human excellence and advancement. Yet no explanation is given for the fact that Nordic countries, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Romania collectively have more white people than Britain and France combined, and twice as many white people as Germany.

For advancement Britain, France and Germany shit on everyone...that is just fact.

People saying IQ is just because they're poor...the reason they're poor is due to low IQ. What happened when whites went to Australia with the same resources as abos they flourish, same with North America...it is the people that make the country not the country that make the people. Put a nigger in Europe and he still a nigger.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

TheRealPill wrote:Sweden has twice as many people as Scotland. Norway and Denmark have the same population as Scotland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Just LOL At Scandicucks.

Eh what? Nordic countries combined shit on Scotland. Seems like you are not very educated. Its very hard to discuss with someone who lacks basic understanding of the world.

gordonRamsay wrote:[
Eh what? Nordic countries combined shit on Scotland. Seems like you are not very educated. Its very hard to discuss with someone who lacks basic understanding of the world.

The above list details the vast array of Scottish inventions, innovations, and advancements, which have helped shape the world as we know it. And Scotland is only about 8% of the UK, and twice as small as Sweden.

It's pretty simple: just outline monumental inventions and innovations made by Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, or Icelanders... I fear that I'll be waiting for some time...

Compare Scotland to Japan...

Japan have invented the pocket calculator...not a calculator they just made it smaller. Also the CD, not data storage just made it smaller...they have 120 million people...Scotland has 3 million.

Imagine if Germany, France or Britain's best invention was the mini disk. Literally if you're not Northern European you are sub-human.
Last edited by Jawanomics on Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Another thing that always raises a huge redflag about Nordics and Eastern Europeans, is how Britain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal colonised 4 and a half continents, between them.

While the go-getters in Europe conquered lands and gained control of vast resources, the Scandicucks and Slavcels were just sitting around, doing jackshit.

Scandinavians and many Eastern Europeans would still be at an even lower developmental level, if it weren't for the trickle-down effect from the neighbouring, colonising nations who ultimately caused these countries to modernise industrially and culturally.
Last edited by TheRealPill on Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

redpiller wrote:^ cope

Romanians are nothing like Brits and Germans...stop grouping sub-human southern and eastern Europeans with them....I accept north west Russians aren't sub-human....they put the first man in space and are good at chess.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Race