Why are niggers so subhuman?

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Subhuman or not they slay white women left and right in northern europe

Hangman wrote:Image

She fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :shock:

PUASRFAGS wrote:She fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :shock:

cope. they're looksmatched.

hes 2 points higher. typical ethnik overrating a girl cause shes blonde.

Hangman wrote:Subhuman or not they slay white women left and right in northern europe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, in advance, for any info. :uzi: :lol:
Very interesting. thanks for sharing.

รู้ลึก รู้จริงเรื่อง วิเคราะห์แม่น เรื่องฟุตบอลที่นี่ที่เดียว วิเคราะห์บอล

LOL - I can tell that a lot of the hate on this site for "niggers" comes from beta males who would kill a baby at the thought of a highly desirable white woman fucking a low life "alpha" black male. I too share a distaste as a black man for many women's [in particular this is a problem within the black race] desire for unstable low life black males that boast nothing more than their attitude, BBC, and bad boy image. But it doesn't mean all blacks and it most certainly doesn't reflect a whole race. I as a quite introverted, and I like to think I am intelligent [I've had enough people of all races, especially white tell me I am] black male, detest what the OP detest as well. But I ALSO KNOW that it is not reflective of all blacks. Very much so I would think I would fit the image of "super human" more than sub human given by above average intelligence [with proof], 5' 10" height, and not too bad aesthetics, as well as a quite genetically gifted body. But you'd never admit it, you'd just be in denial a common psychological defense mechanism. Then again you very well can be superior in every thing in which I stated for my superiority. At the end of the day things are what they are and woman will always be aware of it. Don't worry OP if we met I can assure you, you will think of me more super human than sub.

centerfuge wrote:LOL - I can tell that a lot of the hate on this site for "niggers" comes from beta males who would kill a baby at the thought of a highly desirable white woman fucking a low life "alpha" black male. I too share a distaste as a black man for many women's [in particular this is a problem within the black race] desire for unstable low life black males that boast nothing more than their attitude, BBC, and bad boy image. But it doesn't mean all blacks and it most certainly doesn't reflect a whole race. I as a quite introverted, and I like to think I am intelligent [I've had enough people of all races, especially white tell me I am] black male, detest what the OP detest as well. But I ALSO KNOW that it is not reflective of all blacks. Very much so I would think I would fit the image of "super human" more than sub human given by above average intelligence [with proof], 5' 10" height, and not too bad aesthetics, as well as a quite genetically gifted body. But you'd never admit it, you'd just be in denial a common psychological defense mechanism. Then again you very well can be superior in every thing in which I stated for my superiority. At the end of the day things are what they are and woman will always be aware of it. Don't worry OP if we met I can assure you, you will think of me more super human than sub.

cope

PUASRFAGS wrote:
Hangman wrote:Image

She fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :shock:

Pretty much.

How the fuck is she ugly? Look at her smile in the photo with her hand on the wheel. She's nowhere near ugly you maniacs.

No, I'm not black or ethnic. I'm Northern European.

Hangman wrote:Subhuman or not they slay white women left and right in northern europe

Maybe it's a fetish, like some people like Scat and other fantasize about African Americans.

Power wrote:

Maybe it's a fetish, like some people like Scat and other fantasize about African Americans.

It's not a fetish it's COPE.

Generally, africans = stongest race, most socially-intelligent (but obviously not intelligent overall), fastest race.
Women are programmed to want the strongest, but not necessarily the smartest. That's why jocks get laid all the time, but anyone with a triple digit IQ is usually outcast, at least in america.

So niggers will get da pussi, b0ss, but us whitey will become E.R.

Niggers are subhuman because they only descended from apes. Whites had Neanderthall DNA and have lived in europe for thousands of generations. It is only natural that we would have become the master race.

Niggers = chimps
Whitey = Neanderthals (peaceful, protective paladins)

We whitey dindu nuffin bak in 20th century but now we all good bois tryin 2 get our lief bak on trak

Hangman's idea of evidence.

Here is a pic of a midget with a hot chick, therefore all midgets slay hot chicks.

eldigato wrote:Generally, africans = stongest race, most socially-intelligent (but obviously not intelligent overall), fastest race.
Women are programmed to want the strongest, but not necessarily the smartest. That's why jocks get laid all the time, but anyone with a triple digit IQ is usually outcast, at least in america.

So niggers will get da pussi, b0ss, but us whitey will become E.R.

Niggers are subhuman because they only descended from apes. Whites had Neanderthall DNA and have lived in europe for thousands of generations. It is only natural that we would have become the master race.

Niggers = chimps
Whitey = Neanderthals (peaceful, protective paladins)

We whitey dindu nuffin bak in 20th century but now we all good bois tryin 2 get our lief bak on trak

Actually blacks are not the strongest race. Look at all the powerlifting records in all the several different orgs. Whether it's drug tested, raw, equipped, open class, whatever you like, 90 percent of all the records are held by whites. Many of them of Nordic and Germanic descent. This "blacks are stronger" thing is another false trope.

eldigato wrote:Actually blacks are not the strongest race. Look at all the powerlifting records in all the several different orgs. Whether it's drug tested, raw, equipped, open class, whatever you like, 90 percent of all the records are held by whites. Many of them of Nordic and Germanic descent. This "blacks are stronger" thing is another false trope.

Totally subjective but I'd say that blacks are usually naturally stronger and more agile than whites but lack the dedication and intelligence to fully capitalise. Example would be the niggers at my gym who seem to get swole by swinging around on the pull up bars and randomly throwing weights around. But its the white gymcels who are the best built and lift the biggest weights due to their dedication. Rarely do you ever see a black guy in the squat rack. Its mainly crowded out by gymcel whites and pakis. And my scrawny, desperate ass.

Certain blacks have slave genetics and thats why whites will never compete with them in sports like sprinting and basketball. Bred for explosive power. But in terms of strength training, I'd say whites will always dominate as culturally its huge in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe etc. Blacks just don't seem to go in for that kind of thing. Probably not enough bitches and money and sheeeit involved.

Whites have the greatest potential overall, intellectually, physically, etc.

Topic Tags

Return to Race